Thread: Belt that matches cole haan british tan?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Belt that matches cole haan british tan?

Any suggestions for a quality but reasonably priced belt that matches cole haan british tan color? I checked out their belts and they don't match well. Also any thoughts on silver or brass buckle on brown colored belt?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    258 Post(s)
    Is this the sort of orange tan color? If so target had a belt that was a dead on match.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)
    I have an original penguin belt from Nordstrom rack that I use with my Cole Haan's. Its more on the dressy side so I also have a more causal belt from gap that works well.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)
    http://www.fashionbeans.com/2011/how...nate-leathers/

Match leathers from the same colour family:*Black with black, browns with browns, tan with tan, etc. This is the easiest part; if you get nothing else right, get this right. Equally, you don't need to be too exact, which leads us to our next point…

Get in the right ballpark:*It's pointless to waste hours and hours hunting for the tone of brown that matches your shoes with utter precision. Not only is this going to be barely noticeable to some, but to others it is bound to look*too meticulous; a slight discrepancy is going to give you a bit of cool nonchalance, not scruffiness. Conversely, if you're too far out you'll just look lazy; deep brown shoes and a light brown belt, for example, might just end up looking mismatched.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cruz View Post
    Any suggestions for a quality but reasonably priced belt that matches cole haan british tan color? I checked out their belts and they don't match well. Also any thoughts on silver or brass buckle on brown colored belt?
    Land's End has one that is about perfect.
    https://www.landsend.com/products/me...26?sku_0=::DEN