Thread: Bespoke and good value leather jackets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Bespoke and good value leather jackets

I just did an experiment and ordered a bespoke leather jacket from http://www.leathercult.com.

This company makes bespoke leather jackets and other items and is based in India. I was originally very skeptical. The cost seemed too good to be true.

But being somewhat foolish I plugged ahead and was shocked pleasantly by the product.

The leather and stitching is amazing. And the fit perfect. I just ordered a second. Still shocked by the value.

Strong recommendation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Quoted
    584 Post(s)
    Nice, I may pick up a blue suede jacket. been dying for one and price is too good to be true.

Can you tell us about what you bought? What is the default liner? Did you have to pay any import duties?
    Last edited by Scofield; October 12th, 2017 at 08:02 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scofield View Post
    Nice, I may pick up a blue suede jacket. been dying for one and price is too good to be true.

Can you tell us about what you bought? What is the default liner? Did you have to pay any import duties?
    Yeah I'm in Canada. I paid duties. But it still was good value. I just could not source such a jacket like this locally at this value. Not to mention it being bespoke.

I purchased this jacket - http://www.leathercult.com/celebrity...leather-jacket

Came in just over $200 total with shipping and duties.

I really cant find anything to critique. Good leather, good stitching, great fit, as advertised. Took 4 weeks to go from order to door.

I was half expecting junk. Floored by what I received at this price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk