Thread: FS: $250 Allen Edmonds Gift Card (Same as cash online or in stores and shoebank)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

FS: $250 Allen Edmonds Gift Card (Same as cash online or in stores and shoebank)

Selling $250 Allen Edmonds gift card (may have two of them for sale if I don't use one). Asking $225 shipped in CONUS. Could probably also deliver in Chicago. Save an extra $25 on their current sale!

It's a physical gift card that can be used same as cash at allenedmonds.com or in Allen Edmonds retail stores or the Allen Edmonds outlet stores. That means you can use them on sale/clearance items or stack with other promo codes you may have. Also works on factory seconds from the Shoebank.

Can mail the physical card and/or send you the card number and pin via PM or email.

Links to other stuff I've sold on here with buyer reviews:
    https://threads.dappered.com/showthr...-or-in-stores)
    https://threads.dappered.com/showthr...trade-for-38S)

PM if interested. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Purchased the gift card from dweebo. He was great to deal with and provided the card info immediately after payment. Much appreciated!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    Purchased the second AE gift card from Dan. Absolutely no problems. Easy to work with and honest. Have checked the GC balance and it’s as true as anything. $250.

Thanks Dan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    SOLD. One card went to Kburns5 and one to Jmeyers. Communication with both was great and they both paid quickly. I would be happy to do business with either again.