Thread: Sleepwear

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

Sleepwear

I am having a hell of a time finding some decent priced sleepwear. I would like two items (or more).

1. A pair of shorts - must have pockets, fit nicely (not overly baggy - not a pair of gym shorts), reasonably priced, and not too long (above the knee)
    2. A pair of pants - same requirements (minus the above the knee thing LOL) plus not be extra long. I cant figure out why but sleep pants have an extra 4 inches or something on them for no reason! I end up walking all over them!

What do you guys wear?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    235 Post(s)
    I've never been comfortable wearing clothing to bed. For me I'm either sleeping in my underwear or, if it's really hot, the birthday suit

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    What Rawfull said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    If it's warm, a tee shirt and loose, cotton gym shorts (or underwear if really hot). If it's cool or cold, a retired cotton long-sleeve henley (a bit stretched out) and some cotton sleepwear pants.

I tried the birthday suit thing, but it always feels too cool as I don't have much natural insulation. I really have to pile on the blankets to make it comfortable.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    250 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neminat View Post
    I am having a hell of a time finding some decent priced sleepwear. I would like two items (or more).

1. A pair of shorts - must have pockets, fit nicely (not overly baggy - not a pair of gym shorts), reasonably priced, and not too long (above the knee)
    2. A pair of pants - same requirements (minus the above the knee thing LOL) plus not be extra long. I cant figure out why but sleep pants have an extra 4 inches or something on them for no reason! I end up walking all over them!

What do you guys wear?
    Out of curiosity, what do you put in your sleepwear pockets?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theplayerking View Post
    Out of curiosity, what do you put in your sleepwear pockets?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I guess it is more loungewear than sleepwear. I want to keep my cell phone on me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)
    I have a couple pairs of these pants, which are on a pretty steep discount since I think Comfortable Club did a re-brand. I find them very comfortable.

https://comfortableclub.com/products...ant=8945902853

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)
    1. Not sure if they still have them since they switched branding, but Target used to have cotton Merona shorts with pockets. Think old school Champion gym shorts, but with pockets. I have a couple pairs that I wear for sleep/lounge.
    2. Let me know when you find them. If they aren't terribly long, I just fold the waist band over since they usually also come with a long crotch. On some nicer Prana lounge pants that were just too long, I just paid to have them hemmed.