Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinions on Red Soles

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)
    I've got a pair of AE Strandmoks and a pair of Loake brogues both with red Dainite soles and I don't associate them with any particular season.

Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Quoted
    801 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxMan View Post
    White bucks with red sole def sound more in line with summer wears, but those walkovers you shared are yearround. Basically can be worn with anything and if I had to choose a season it's def going to be fall where I would give them the most mileage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This ^^ I own a pair of white bucks with a red sole and believe it or not the shoes work. I did a quick image search and this is the closest to my shoes that I could come up with.

I would wear the shoes more often than I do except a) they are not very comfortable (damn you Ralph Lauren) and b) they are white. Which means a limited summer of wearing them. And limited outfits/suits too.

I was pairing the shoes with a seersucker suit and I thought the look was pretty slick. But I started feeling self conscience of wearing the seersucker. And once I stopped wearing the suit, the shoes stopped being worn too. The lack of comfort didn't help the shoes much either.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDave View Post
    This ^^ I own a pair of white bucks with a red sole and believe it or not the shoes work. I did a quick image search and this is the closest to my shoes that I could come up with.

I would wear the shoes more often than I do except a) they are not very comfortable (damn you Ralph Lauren) and b) they are white. Which means a limited summer of wearing them. And limited outfits/suits too.

I was pairing the shoes with a seersucker suit and I thought the look was pretty slick. But I started feeling self conscience of wearing the seersucker. And once I stopped wearing the suit, the shoes stopped being worn too. The lack of comfort didn't help the shoes much either.
    That's the perfect pairing man. Seersucker and white bucks . You shouldn't feel self conscience, just know you are dressed better than everyone else and the looks are admiration lol. And Ralph Lauren def has a weird break in period. Longer than they need to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I