Thread: Cobbler Union Review

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cobbler Union Review

After reading reviews of Cobbler Union in various style blogs I decided to give them a try. I ordered a pair of double monk strap shoes (Francis III). Unfortunately due to my high instep they did not fit. Customer service was great up until I returned the shoes and needed a refund. Was promised a refund within 48-72 hours. Beyond that now, customer service no longer answers the phone or return messages or emails. I've filed a dispute through my credit card company. Buyer beware!

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Quoted
    735 Post(s)
    This is more of an issue than a review really. It would be helpful if you supplied dates to various issues. Also it could be your CC company taking its time. I've returned things to Amazon and have had to wait 1-2 weeks for a refund before. Others on this board have had great experiences with CU so maybe it was just a one off issue?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)
    MLH seems to be joining forums specifically for the purpose of making this post. I'm guessing we aren't hearing the whole story.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)
    being a GA resident i can def tell you that their service is nothing short of amazing. I have been in numerous times and only a few of those trips resulted in purchases. I had a concern with the fit of my drivers and i was quite shocked with the level of service i received. They reached out to me by phone / email several times to check in with me. Turned out they were dead on and they become my favorite shoes, but they were honestly amazing to me. I am a huge supported of theirs.