Thread: BR Mason fit pants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BR Mason fit pants

Anyone try these on yet? I'm in Canada and haven't seen them, but the description of mid rise, tapered pants, with a bit more room in the thigh than the Aiden sounds like a winner for me.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    while i think the aiden is a good fit for me, the pant length kinda scared me off... then again i get mine hemmed so for me it may be perfect LOL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just bought a couple pairs of of the rapid movement chinos in Tapered fit (didn't say Mason on the tags IIRC but that's what they were labelled on the website.) They fit very similarly to JCrew Bowery Classic, maybe slightly higher rise, shorter inseam, and more taper from the knee down(15" leg openning vs 15.5') compared to a 32/30 of each.

I've been wearing jcrew 770 stretch at the office and it's a little borderline as far as tightness goes; it is still comfortable but very slim. The BR tapered are more comfortable and stretchy, and not as close as the 770, so essentially almost like a Bowery classic stretch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Picked up a pair of Mason tapered fit chinos in olive and I'm pretty much in love. The material is nice and thick and there is enough room in the seat and thigh for those of us hitting the gym however there is enough taper that the pant leg doesn't flop around.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    65 Post(s)
    I'm going to go ahead and disagree with the praise on these pants. I had high hopes for these when I tried them on. They suction cupped to my calves and thighs were loose in the waist. But that's just me.