Thread: PSA: JFitzpatrick sale prices just dropped again

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)

PSA: JFitzpatrick sale prices just dropped again

There are a number of styles below $200 USD right now. I just ordered a pair of suede chukkas at $195USD and the total with shipping to the US came to $228. These shoes are a step up from Allen Edmonds and styling is definitely unique on a lot of the models so they may or may not appeal to you.

I think they're moving pretty fast as I was debating 10.5UK or 11UK and 11UK sold out while watching, same for a couple other styles. In fact sizes disappearing ended up making my choice for me with which shoe I wanted.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)
    Ordered a pair of the Windermere, which'll be my first foray into J. Fitzpatrick. Looking forward to seeing how they stack up against AE.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    Ordered a pair of the Windermere, which'll be my first foray into J. Fitzpatrick. Looking forward to seeing how they stack up against AE.
    I almost bought a pair of those in addition to the chukka but SWMBO would [probably shoot me if I got 2 pair at once, lol.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    Hey all - does anyone have an opinion between these and Carmina? I'm in the market for a darker shade brown captoe and I'm choosing between these two. Skoak has the Carminas around the same price as the J Fitz.

https://www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com...nt=17010233220

https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/coll...p-toe-in-brown
    Best,
    Paul

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phsiao08 View Post
    Hey all - does anyone have an opinion between these and Carmina? I'm in the market for a darker shade brown captoe and I'm choosing between these two. Skoak has the Carminas around the same price as the J Fitz.

https://www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com...nt=17010233220

https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/coll...p-toe-in-brown
    Having owned both brands at one point, I can ease your mind that either would be a great choice. I personally prefer the J Fitzpatrick because the last looks sleeker to my eye. I also think his leather has a little more visual character and that some Carminas in the mid brown range look a little dull out of the box. Still, both are very worthy shoes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    If I'm an 11.5 on the AE 5 last, will a 10.5UK work for the windermere?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bologna View Post
    If I'm an 11.5 on the AE 5 last, will a 10.5UK work for the windermere?
    I asked Justin that exact question and he told me to order a 10.5UK. I am 11.5D in most of AEs lasts (and on the Brannock), on the 65 an 11E works better due to my high instep.

EDIT:
    Sorry, the shoe I asked about was a different last than Windermere, it was NGT and Windermere is MGF. For what it's worth, the MGF is wider than the new SEA last and I think is in the middle of his lasts for front width. Email him and ask, he responds, just not immediately.
    Last edited by winghus; August 11th, 2017 at 03:55 PM.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    Ah thanks man. Will it go more on sale than this $350 is a good price but bell $300 would be an amazing deal
    Best,
    Paul

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)
    It's as low as it's going to go according to Justin in a post at SF. Here's the text of that post:

UPTO 50% OFF Now Live at www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com

We are discounting our final pairs of seasonal shoes down to 50% off of the retail price. With a whole lot of boots coming for A/W and space growing tighter and tighter as the brand grows we must ensure we sell all SS17 seasonal products.

For those of you that have been admiring the brand but couldn't quite justify the full priced investment now is the time to take advantage of this amazing offer of great value for money.

And remember that the core products are still 10% off. And truth be told they are essentially more than 10% off as our minimal yearly price increase will commence after the sale so bear that in mind.

Last but not least, now is the final weekend to stock up on all accessories by The Shoe Snob, also found on J.FitzPatrick Footwear in the accessory part of the Boutique. Everything will be 20% more expensive come Monday.

As always we thank you for your support and hope that you enjoy our products for many years to come.

For any questions please do not hesitate to email info@jfitzpatrickfootwear.com

Have a great weekend

J.FitzPatrick Footwear

***Things to note: seasonal products at 50% will not be coming back to stock. We will not offer refunds for the price difference between those who bought at 35% and 50%. Final markdowns are the nature of any retail sale***

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    If I wasn't in the position where I truly dont need any more shoes, I would have to pick up at least one pair at $180.....if not 2-3! That is a hell of a deal for the quality he produces. The Roosevelt and Windermere are gorgeous.