Thread: jcrew 30% off code: STF03M3 with NO Exclusions

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    133 Post(s)

jcrew 30% off code: STF03M3 with NO Exclusions

jcrew.com has the 30% off code: STF03M3 with no exclusions list

work on Baracuta Harrington jacket bring the Harrington jacket down to $273. Don't know how long the code will work, so buy now, or regret later.
    Alden

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes it did work, gave me a "reason" to order some Aldens I have been waiting/plotting to go on sale all year! Jack you deserve to have a fine rest of your day sir.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)
    Bah. I just ordered the Indys two days ago. Now they are out of stock in my size, and I know for sure they won't apply that code post purchase.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Quoted
    486 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackbauer24 View Post
    jcrew.com has the 30% off code: STF03M3 with no exclusions list

work on Baracuta Harrington jacket bring the Harrington jacket down to $273. Don't know how long the code will work, so buy now, or regret later.
    Alden
    Thanks for this. How did you find out about the code? It wasn't advertised on the site, but I just tried it and it works. Even at 30% off, I'm not quite ready to get the $411 Alden longwing out of the blue. It's been an expensive week, anyway, as my wife's birthday, my mother's birthday, and I got some stuff in the Nordstrom sale. But good to know about these sales and to keep a look out for a future one on the Alden's.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistabutters View Post
    Bah. I just ordered the Indys two days ago. Now they are out of stock in my size, and I know for sure they won't apply that code post purchase.
    Usually if the shoes are available in another size they'll still price adjust.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Knocks the Alden cap-toe Cordovan boots down to $500 and change. Too rich for my blood but still...

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paintflinger View Post
    Usually if the shoes are available in another size they'll still price adjust.
    I tried for the hell of it, and as expected, they said the code isn't for 3rd party merchandise and wouldn't do it.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    Oh, didn't realize the code was an error

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    133 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srlclark View Post
    Thanks for this. How did you find out about the code? It wasn't advertised on the site, but I just tried it and it works. Even at 30% off, I'm not quite ready to get the $411 Alden longwing out of the blue. It's been an expensive week, anyway, as my wife's birthday, my mother's birthday, and I got some stuff in the Nordstrom sale. But good to know about these sales and to keep a look out for a future one on the Alden's.
    i got the code from reddit/r/frugalmalefashion.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    This is not a sale but a code error. Happens from time to time. I scored Indy boots a couple years ago at 30% off. If you want something from Alden I'd take a swing now.