Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: jcrew 30% off code: STF03M3 with NO Exclusions

  1. #1
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    643
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    133 Post(s)

    jcrew 30% off code: STF03M3 with NO Exclusions

    jcrew.com has the 30% off code: STF03M3 with no exclusions list

    work on Baracuta Harrington jacket bring the Harrington jacket down to $273. Don't know how long the code will work, so buy now, or regret later.
    Alden

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes it did work, gave me a "reason" to order some Aldens I have been waiting/plotting to go on sale all year! Jack you deserve to have a fine rest of your day sir.

  3. #3
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    281
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)
    Bah. I just ordered the Indys two days ago. Now they are out of stock in my size, and I know for sure they won't apply that code post purchase.

  4. #4
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,194
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Quoted
    486 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackbauer24 View Post
    jcrew.com has the 30% off code: STF03M3 with no exclusions list

    work on Baracuta Harrington jacket bring the Harrington jacket down to $273. Don't know how long the code will work, so buy now, or regret later.
    Alden
    Thanks for this. How did you find out about the code? It wasn't advertised on the site, but I just tried it and it works. Even at 30% off, I'm not quite ready to get the $411 Alden longwing out of the blue. It's been an expensive week, anyway, as my wife's birthday, my mother's birthday, and I got some stuff in the Nordstrom sale. But good to know about these sales and to keep a look out for a future one on the Alden's.

  5. #5
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    108
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistabutters View Post
    Bah. I just ordered the Indys two days ago. Now they are out of stock in my size, and I know for sure they won't apply that code post purchase.
    Usually if the shoes are available in another size they'll still price adjust.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Knocks the Alden cap-toe Cordovan boots down to $500 and change. Too rich for my blood but still...

  7. #7
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    281
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paintflinger View Post
    Usually if the shoes are available in another size they'll still price adjust.
    I tried for the hell of it, and as expected, they said the code isn't for 3rd party merchandise and wouldn't do it.

  8. #8
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    108
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    Oh, didn't realize the code was an error

    Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    643
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    133 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srlclark View Post
    Thanks for this. How did you find out about the code? It wasn't advertised on the site, but I just tried it and it works. Even at 30% off, I'm not quite ready to get the $411 Alden longwing out of the blue. It's been an expensive week, anyway, as my wife's birthday, my mother's birthday, and I got some stuff in the Nordstrom sale. But good to know about these sales and to keep a look out for a future one on the Alden's.
    i got the code from reddit/r/frugalmalefashion.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    This is not a sale but a code error. Happens from time to time. I scored Indy boots a couple years ago at 30% off. If you want something from Alden I'd take a swing now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •