Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Suitsupply Outlet is open in the U.S.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Ahhh, thanks. I guess I'll set up a Google alert so I don't miss out next time. How often do they do this?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Generally twice a year - once in the summer (July) and once in the winter (January-ish). Generally happens in Europe first and then in the US, but this year it was just in the US,
    so they may be changing things up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRising View Post
    Ahhh, thanks. I guess I'll set up a Google alert so I don't miss out next time. How often do they do this?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patelsd View Post
    Generally twice a year - once in the summer (July) and once in the winter (January-ish). Generally happens in Europe first and then in the US, but this year it was just in the US,
    so they may be changing things up a bit.
    Thanks, I'll put it in my calendar.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quoted
    314 Post(s)
    As a follow up to my previous msg, I received three ties. One was snugged and another not meeting the description (a three fold tie that was supposed to be a 7 fold!) and they are going back. The third tie is a wool/cashmere blend from E.Thomas. This is where it gets interesting IMO. This tie is actually Made in Italy, of superior construction (the only one that had a loop stitch), had a less aggressive taper (wider in the mid length despite equal max width) and IMO draped better. It was actually much easier to get a nice dimple. I suspect the fabric was left over from what they used for suiting, but I was very pleasantly surprised with the quality and the fact that it is made in Italy.