Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Suitsupply Outlet is open in the U.S.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quoted
    381 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allysan1027 View Post
    Ugh bought the Washington at $250 and now it's $179? CS wouldn't refund the difference either, kind of a bummer
    I wouldn't expect them to with it being final sale. There were a pair of shoes I was looking at the 1st day for $149 I think and now they're $79. Strongly considering pulling the trigger but final sale shoes are always a risky proposition. Others who have ordered their shoes - do you find they fit TTS?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quoted
    612 Post(s)
    Just got my jacket. Perfect fit, perfect shade of blue, perfect jacket. @Scofield we did good. We did real good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I wonder if this means this is the last day. Looking at a few discounted coats but wanna think it over first. Let's see if theyre available tomorrow

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by devastitis View Post
    Just got my jacket. Perfect fit, perfect shade of blue, perfect jacket. @Scofield we did good. We did real good.
    I have a hard time judging colors with the photos most retailers post online. Any chance you can snap a pic or two of yours for me? I plan on making a trip to the Boston store whenever it opens up but for now I'm stuck with the online photos.

On a side note, my ties came in a few days ago. My second time picking up some times from the outlet and for $16 a piece the quality to price value is insane. Of the ones I picked up this time I think the burnt orange tie is going to quickly become a favorite.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    A lot of my stuff has delivered. However I won't have access for a month as I have shipped to another address of mine. I did buy the Jort tweed blue jacket and a Jort shit. The jacket is from the original Jort collection from 2014.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quoted
    381 Post(s)
    I ended up buying the shoes. I figure if they are too small I can give them to my brother as he's a size smaller than me. I still got out of this sale under $100 spent total so I count it as a win in the self control department.