Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Anyone carry a pocket knife?

Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1441 Post(s)
    @idvsego that was an awesome review of the knife show. Thanks.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Martigan View Post
    Man you should have gotten that bantam. What color were you looking to get? Swiss Bianco does charge almost a 100% premium, but they can because they make things you can't get in a blister pack at Dick's. I think I really got mine because I had been drooling over those colors every time I saw one posted on FB for some time.

CRKT had some cool new stuff. I got to handle some of the new Mora carbon stuff, thick stock. It was pretty impressive. I might have to get a blank and have someone put a handle on it for me. I almost got another Case copperlock(red sycamore) and I almost got a Kuhkri, so obviously my interests are varied. Instead I just went ahead and bid on a Bestech Engine I had been eying for a while.

PS I already dropped my superduper premo Swiss Bianco on the floor and dinged it up LOL.
    The dark blue was my preference. I was not as impressed with Zero Tolerance as I hoped to be. I dont think I will ever get one of those. Just not up my alley. I do like Kershaw though. None of the 2019 releases really got my blood going from them though.

The ding adds character! Now its YOUR superduper premo Swiss Bianco instead of A superduper premo Swiss Bianco.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDave View Post
    @idvsego that was an awesome review of the knife show. Thanks.
    No problem. It really was fun but if I go again, I am going on Friday when other people are at work. Getting to the Spyderco counter was like trying to catch the bartenders attention on a Lady's Night in the old Buckhead days.