Thread: Fort Belvedere Ties

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Fort Belvedere Ties

Does anyone have experience with these ties? The patterns look really nice and I like how they offer shorter AND slightly slimmer width ties (to be more proportionate for short guys). However, the price seems a bit rich for a brand that is brand new. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quoted
    308 Post(s)
    I don't have any experience. How do they compare cost wise with Sam Hober? You can get any length/width you want with very high quality for $75-100.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    244 Post(s)
    I have their scarves, gloves and ties. They are expensive but very well made.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doomx View Post
    I don't have any experience. How do they compare cost wise with Sam Hober? You can get any length/width you want with very high quality for $75-100.
    Didn't realize Hober was economical. Fort Belvedere is done by the guy that has that good YouTube channel called Gentleman's Gazette. Prices are like 160 USD. I live in Canada so with the FX and shipping it turns out to be way more expensive than an ultra high tier maker like E.G. Cappelli, Viola Milano, or Vanda. I might just buy some dirt cheap ties at Sears to get the width/length I want down pat and then order custom ties from Hober

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk