4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    *No*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm pretty intrigued by their new stuff tbh. And with the sales they've been doing lately it's been hard for me resist giving them a shot

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    172 Post(s)
    They had a bathing suit that was talked about in last year's "Bathing Suitapolooza" thread, which I really wanted, (and tried), to pick up. Unfortunately, it was sold out everywhere and I never got one.

Varsity Member jharrisonbarrett's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    I'm liking their Chambray popover shirt and have somewhat of an interest in their white linen band collar. Those could be nice additions to my summer wardrobe. I try not to overthink it.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)
    Is A&F doing marketing research or did one thread spawn the other? https://www.reddit.com/r/malefashion...ie_turnaround/ Just seems like odd timing from a first time poster.

That said, I picked up some A&F shorts last year for <$20 (I think ~$12), and they are awesome. Hadn't thought about the brand in at least 15-years, but saw a thread on MFA for cheap shorts so gave it a shot. Ended up with 6-pairs, including a linen pair that are my new favorite. Perfect length, solid construction, thick fabric. Also grabbed a henley in their athletic cut which I really like the fit of. It's cream so the logo blends in. The other ones I returned because the moose stood out too much. I have to say, at over 40, I did feel a little out of place doing the in-store return.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Another 40+ guy here-I also own several of the Abercrombie shorts and swim trunks that I got several years ago. Back then , not many of the shorts had that "couple of inches above the knee" length, and they were among the few that offered those for a very reasonable price. Shorts have been holding up very well, probably better than my JC Stanton shorts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    40+ guy who made his first A&F purchase two months ago when they were having their big sweater sale. Got a great slim-fit wool blend sweater for $20. No complaints!