Thread: Jcrew Nike Killshot 2 back in stock!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Jcrew Nike Killshot 2 back in stock!

Probably no intro needed. Popular sneakers back in stock. They sold out in one day earlier this year so if you're thinking about it, now might be the time to pull the trigger.

Worst case you will be able to resell them on ebay for more than you bought them for

https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_categor...sneakers/85231

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Wow. Really needed a 13. Sold out in 13, had to go with a 12. I hope they run big or I will just have to Ebay them.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    105 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by migrabill View Post
    Wow. Really needed a 13. Sold out in 13, had to go with a 12. I hope they run big or I will just have to Ebay them.
    I've noticed a lot of the recent dappered favorites haven't catered to us size 13 wearers. I've often had trouble finding 13 from J. Crew, but more recently the H&M sneakers Joe has posted about along with everything I looked at in in the East Dane sale only went up to 12. As a big guy, I realize and have come to terms with the fact that a lot of the clothing and suits posted aren't going to work for me, but I don't feel like expecting a shoe to be carried in size 13 is all that unreasonable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Great, thanks for the heads up. Code hoptoit doesn't apply for them FYI.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    I couldn't get 13s online. Sold out instantly. I ordered 12s and they were too small.

I was super lucky and ended up being able to buy 13s in the store the morning of the launch.

The 13 thing is super annoying - is it really that rare a size that some stores don't even make it at all for some designs?