Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Jcrew Nike Killshot 2 back in stock!

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I lucked out. I walked into Plato's Closet and these were on the shelf in my size!


  2. #12
    Super Moderator DocDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    2,275
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    766 Post(s)
    I have a pair from the first run. They're nice shoes and they fill a good niece in my wardrobe. Hope you guys that are looking to get a pair manage to find a set.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sruchris View Post
    I lucked out. I walked into Plato's Closet and these were on the shelf in my size!

    That is crazy! Nice score!

  4. #14
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,362
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quoted
    701 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sruchris View Post
    I lucked out. I walked into Plato's Closet and these were on the shelf in my size!

    Nice find!

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Any idea if they make Killshots in size 13?

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    I'm on my third pair. They seem to last me a spring/summer or two at most. They don't send to Canada these days, so I dunno what I'll do next year since the heel looks like it' gonna rip though soon.

  7. #17
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    498
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    221 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornflake View Post
    I'm on my third pair. They seem to last me a spring/summer or two at most. They don't send to Canada these days, so I dunno what I'll do next year since the heel looks like it' gonna rip though soon.
    How often do you wear them? That doesn't seem like a pretty short lifespan.

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by batkins9 View Post
    How often do you wear them? That doesn't seem like a pretty short lifespan.
    They're a white shoe, which tends to no have a great shelf life on their own. I tend to like my shoes not look haggard. But the ones that I have now are about to blow on the heel of the sole. The soles are pretty paper thin, but I also spent 3 weeks in Greece in them last year, which included walking on rocks often.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •