View Poll Results: Are you married/in a relationship?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 71.43%
  • No

3 10.71%
  • In a long term relationship / I live with my significant other

5 17.86%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Married/long term relation - did you style change?

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1107 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me27 View Post
    I have been big into music my whole life and to me these shirts feel completely appropriate for my personality, sense of style, and social circle.
    Then do it! I dont wear graphic tees much, if ever, but I still have some concert tees hanging in my closet. Actual concert tees I got at concerts. Not the band shirts from novelty stores. I had plenty of those too but after not wearing them, I ditched them.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idvsego View Post
    Then do it! I dont wear graphic tees much, if ever, but I still have some concert tees hanging in my closet. Actual concert tees I got at concerts. Not the band shirts from novelty stores. I had plenty of those too but after not wearing them, I ditched them.

oh i definitely will, I guess I was more asking from a academic curiosity stand point than an I am going to throw all my concert tees away if enough guys on the forum say i should type of thing.

I appreciate the responses

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)
    I'd say my fiance had an influence early on (example, I only wore cargo pants until she bought me a pair of jeans) but I think over the past few years I've really started to pick out my own style, to which she has become more of a helpful sounding board rather than an impetus. I definitely dress better now but the major hold up is that I work remote and, frankly, find gymshorts and a t-shirt to be really comfortable.

I'm well dressed out of the house and when I'm in the office/on the road but it's more circumstance than relationship.