Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The J Crew Killshots are back

Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1435 Post(s)
    So my Killshots arrived a week or so ago and I tried them on/wore them around the house for a bit. I like the style of the shoe and will be keeping them.

But man, these are not (in my opinion) a high quality shoe. I agree with Joe's review on the main site that the shoe just feels cheap. The padding on the sole is not that great and overall, I must say for $80USD I am disappointed. I have no idea if the previous version was a cheeply built, but wow. It will be interesting to see what it is like wearing the shoe for a long period of time this summer.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    502 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDave View Post
    So my Killshots arrived a week or so ago and I tried them on/wore them around the house for a bit. I like the style of the shoe and will be keeping them.

But man, these are not (in my opinion) a high quality shoe. I agree with Joe's review on the main site that the shoe just feels cheap. The padding on the sole is not that great and overall, I must say for $80USD I am disappointed. I have no idea if the previous version was a cheeply built, but wow. It will be interesting to see what it is like wearing the shoe for a long period of time this summer.
    Thanks for the honest review. I sometimes see people will keep something and convince themselves on certain aspects of it that may not be truthful in reality. It's refreshing getting candid honest feedback.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1109 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDave View Post

yeah, I appreciate that too. I will go hold them in the store but I am leaning away from these after some reports like this and also the game J crew is playing with manufactured scarcity. They have a couple of other shoes that are close and I am sure sales for those have gone up from people looking for killshots but settling for what they could find. I am probably going another way.