Hello!

I started my bow tie making business early in 2016 and launched my website last September. I offer handmade limited edition bow ties, both self-tie and pre-tied, although the self-ties are a new range and I'm planning on extending upon them greatly over the coming weeks and months. I'm also upping my range of pocket squares and am working on a collection of matching/custom cuff links. I would really appreciate any feedback you might have on my website and products. I'd be happy to provide you with a discount code for your trouble!

All of my bow ties are limited edition as I only ever make a few from any fabric design that I have - this meas anyone who wears one will know they own a truly unique item. All my fabrics are natural 100% cotton or silk and I make everything myself from scratch and by hand (with a little help from my trusty sewing machine!).

It'd be great if you could let me know what you think of the site, my products, the brand, etc., and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!

https://www.blueeyesbowties.com

Many thanks, Helen