Thread: Trying to solve the low battery problem with a wallet, feedback please

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Trying to solve the low battery problem with a wallet, feedback please

For the past year Iíve been working to create a new solar wallet that combines portable charging and a renewable energy source into an Italian wallet. It's a work in progress, but I believe it can be useful.

Iím hoping to launch the wallet soon and if anyone has a spare moment of their time, I'd be indebted if you take a look at the website and let me know what you think. Good, bad and ugly... I'm all ears.

www.luccabozzi.com/

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    693 Post(s)
    I am not entering my email address to get into your website. I see a solar panel but no sort of attachment. Also it is annoying when I go to close a website and they have a popup, again for my email address.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    I clicked the link with an open mind and I completely regret it. Annoying is the nicest word I can use to describe the experience.

"Say Goodbye to Low-Power Notifications"? How about you say goodbye to potential customers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)
    Let us see your product without signing up for a lifetime of annoying emails, or take a hike.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)
    @luccabozzi As others have said, the need to enter an email address is annoying, to say the least. I entered a fake address, and got through to a page offering my affiliate links to get my friends to sign up too. Nowhere did I see any information on the wallet itself, aside from a few images of it. So at the very least, your site comes across as extremely scammy.

Difficult to really say much about the alleged product, since I couldn't actually find any details on it. Based on the pictures though, I view it as pointless. I don't leave my wallet laying around, which would be required to use the solar panel. This seems like a (likely) expensive gimmick with limited practicality. Carrying a small powerbank is far more effective, and much less (I assume) costly.

If you'd like to provide any actual details, I'd be happy to amend my thoughts.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Charles View Post
    Based on the pictures though, I view it as pointless. I don't leave my wallet laying around, which would be required to use the solar panel. This seems like a (likely) expensive gimmick with limited practicality. Carrying a small powerbank is far more effective
    THIS

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quoted
    312 Post(s)