Thread: Help with Amazon Goodthreads

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Help with Amazon Goodthreads

I want to try one of these OCBD's since the review was pretty good. I'm 5'6" and weigh 150. JCF OCBD in medium slim is too big in general... small fits well, but arm length is too short, small slim is just tight everywhere. Uniqlo small slim is perfect arm length, and perfect around my shoulders, but tight around my mini-keg.

Any folks who've tried it and comparable in size to me, what fit did you like best?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not similar in size to you, but thought I would add my info for other folks. Sorry to hi-jack you post.

I'm 5'11", 170#, ordered a slim medium. Too tight in the elbows and chest. Shoulders, arms, and waist were good fits. I returned the medium, and will try the slim large next.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)
    Dammit, Shawn! JK I think the more data we can exchange on this item the better. It's kinda like the scientific community...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Free returns and 2 day shipping if I'm not mistaken. Why don't you order 2 (or more) sizes and let us know.
    Also, I don't know about your measurements, but I'm 5'8" 160lbs and JCF small slim works well for me.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)
    Well I don't have a budget of $50, but I'll likely buy 1 and let you guys know.