Thread: NWT Joseph Abboud half-canvassed Made in USA suit 42R jacket + 35w pants - $175

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

NWT Joseph Abboud half-canvassed Made in USA suit 42R jacket + 35w pants - $175

Hi everyone -

Over the next several days, I will be posting for sale several of my suits. First up is a brand new with tags Joseph Abboud modern fit suit. I own several Joseph Abboud modern fit suits and have been extremely pleased with the fit, quality and construction of their suits. The suit jacket is half-canvassed, made of 100% wool from Italy (Marlane), Bemberg lined, and made at the Joseph Abboud factory in New Bedford, MA (the suit even has the union label on the inside pocket).

The suit color is charcoal with thin pinstripes. I currently own this exact suit in a smaller size and wear it on a regular basis to the office. The jacket is the "Modern fit" size 42R. With the suit on a hanger, the measurements are:

Shoulder width measured from the top of shoulder seam to shoulder seam, across the back = 19"
    Jacket length measured from the bottom of the collar to the jacket hem = 30.5"
    Jacket sleeve length measured from the top of the shoulder seam to end of sleeve = 26" (sleeve buttons are non-functional, so they can be easily altered)

Pants waist measures 35", with about 1.5" to let out. Please note that the pants are not the standard 36" waist, but again, it can be let out to 36.5" if necessary. The pants are unhemmed.

I'm selling this suit for $175 with free shipping within the USA. I will email photos to those who are interested. I can be reached at watch37@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Bump. Price dropped to $150 shipped USPS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Bump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Bump and price drop to $125 shipped

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)