Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: Spier and Mackay

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpierMackay View Post
    That's a prototype. We're developing for next Spring. It would have been a Medium/40. No final pricing or colours decided yet.
    Thanks for the quick reply!

Keep up the good work! It looked and felt amazing. Obviously really high quality construction. I'll look forward to seeing the real thing come Spring.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    271 Post(s)
    @SpierMackay I lurk on Style Forum, because a lot of previews are added there that aren't here. I have no desire to sign up there though. So if I can offer an opinion here on the cavalry twill that is not massively group think influenced, I would suggest belt loops, mid rise, flat front.

Most people don't want to look like they're wearing pants from 1953, but that seems to be the aesthetic over there. It's okay from time to time (I have two pair of the linen/cotton Sondrio pants from this summer and they are great), but I don't need ALL of my pants to be like that.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Quoted
    316 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by batkins9 View Post
    @SpierMackay I lurk on Style Forum, because a lot of previews are added there that aren't here. I have no desire to sign up there though. So if I can offer an opinion here on the cavalry twill that is not massively group think influenced, I would suggest belt loops, mid rise, flat front.

Most people don't want to look like they're wearing pants from 1953, but that seems to be the aesthetic over there. It's okay from time to time (I have two pair of the linen/cotton Sondrio pants from this summer and they are great), but I don't need ALL of my pants to be like that.
    Great Feedback. Thank you.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

I second this sentiment. I have the brown fresco suit and also have some suitsupply JORT suits that have side tabs, but all of my pants that I use for regular use at work and outside of work are standard rise, belt looped pants. Of course, Rick, you know what is selling well and what is not. Just an opinion.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)
    With the Boxing Day sale, finally gave in and ordered the green overcoat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougie09 View Post
    Hey @SpierMackay I was in to the Mississauga showroom last night and saw a beautiful copper Harrington Jacket on the rack. There was only one and it didnt seem to have any tags, branding, or really markings of any kind. I tried it on and it fit well, but I dont know what size it was. Any info you can share? Specifically pricing and maybe colour variants? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpierMackay View Post
    That's a prototype. We're developing for next Spring. It would have been a Medium/40. No final pricing or colours decided yet.
    This jacket sounds really cool. Amped to see it.

I third this. I don't this SF represents the common consumer.

Quote Originally Posted by 77Pat View Post
    With the Boxing Day sale, finally gave in and ordered the green overcoat.
    I feel bad for missing out on this but now I have no money for it haha

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdman View Post
    I feel bad for missing out on this but now I have no money for it haha
    You didn't miss out on it. It's still going on until tonight I think with code BOXING18