Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: Spier and Mackay

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)
    @SpierMackay had a question about the Massdrop oxfords. I returned from vacation and mine had arrived. In the listing, the size small is said to have a 40 inch chest, mine measures out at 38 inches. I've reached out to Massdrop to see what they say, but wanted to check with you to see what the deal is. Did Massdrop list the size incorrectly?

Thanks.

Donít call what your wearing an outfit. Donít ever say your car is broke.
    Donít sing with a fake British accent. Donít act like your familyís a joke.
    --Jason Isbell

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quoted
    303 Post(s)
    For those of you that live in Toronto and the GTA,

We've started our annual warehouse sale today. Runs to the 19th. Lots of great deals to be had!

https://mailchi.mp/spierandmackay.co...on1-1340281?e=[UNIQID]

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)
    @SpierMackay

About a week and a half or so, I ordered this shirt with a couple of the uni stripe oxfords: https://www.spierandmackay.com/brown...all-16328.html

Earlier this week, I got an OOS email about one of the uni stripes (no big deal, I swapped it for a different color/size). After that, I hadn't heard anything for a few days. John sent me an email earlier today about my order. We got the OOS shirt trade off situation resolved he and mentioned that there was a problem with the brown and navy tattersall shirt that I linked above. He said that they were labelled incorrectly or something and that the brown and navy wasn't available. John was very helpful and accommodating, so that's not an issue, I guess I'm just confused by the situation. Did you not get any navy and brown tattersall shirts because they were mislabeled, did you get some and run out in the size that I ordered (it still shows as in stock on the website), or did something else mess up my order? Also, if the navy/brown shirts weren't delivered to you guys, shouldn't it be taken down from the website? sorry if any of this is confusing.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quoted
    303 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by batkins9 View Post
    @SpierMackay

About a week and a half or so, I ordered this shirt with a couple of the uni stripe oxfords: https://www.spierandmackay.com/brown...all-16328.html

Earlier this week, I got an OOS email about one of the uni stripes (no big deal, I swapped it for a different color/size). After that, I hadn't heard anything for a few days. John sent me an email earlier today about my order. We got the OOS shirt trade off situation resolved he and mentioned that there was a problem with the brown and navy tattersall shirt that I linked above. He said that they were labelled incorrectly or something and that the brown and navy wasn't available. John was very helpful and accommodating, so that's not an issue, I guess I'm just confused by the situation. Did you not get any navy and brown tattersall shirts because they were mislabeled, did you get some and run out in the size that I ordered (it still shows as in stock on the website), or did something else mess up my order? Also, if the navy/brown shirts weren't delivered to you guys, shouldn't it be taken down from the website? sorry if any of this is confusing.
    Can you shoot me a PM with the order# so I can investigate.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)
    Do any of you gents wear 38L in Suitsupply and also wear Spier & Mackay? There are some sweet blazers at S&M but I have not purchased them due to the size offerings. I wanted to see if any of you found a size at S&M that worked for you.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Do any of you gents wear 38L in Suitsupply and also wear Spier & Mackay? There are some sweet blazers at S&M but I have not purchased them due to the size offerings. I wanted to see if any of you found a size at S&M that worked for you.
    I do not wear a 38L, but my SuitSupply size (40R) is consistent with my S&M size in the contemporary fit (compared to the Lazio/Havana/La Spalla, with a bit less wait suppression).

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)
    @SpierMackay your inbox is full!
    Donít call what your wearing an outfit. Donít ever say your car is broke.
    Donít sing with a fake British accent. Donít act like your familyís a joke.
    --Jason Isbell

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quoted
    303 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BillN View Post
    @SpierMackay your inbox is full!
    What else is new. Lol. Cleared!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted