Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Spier and Mackay

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    114 Post(s)
    Any update on the stock of new ties? You mentioned over on SF that there were 20 new ties, but only a few new twill ones seem to be showing up.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burban View Post
    Any update on the stock of new ties? You mentioned over on SF that there were 20 new ties, but only a few new twill ones seem to be showing up.
    Fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    @SpierMackay I placed an order last Friday and have been trying to reach customer service since then because the zip code on my order confirmation is incorrect. I sent an email and left a voice message but haven't received a response. Yesterday I received an email that two of the shirts I ordered are now out of stock. I replied and asked if I can make a substitute for the two shirts but I'm not sure if it will be read. Its order number 400010246. Can you please help?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    @SpierMackay I placed an order last Friday and have been trying to reach customer service since then because the zip code on my order confirmation is incorrect. I sent an email and left a voice message but haven't received a response. Yesterday I received an email that two of the shirts I ordered are now out of stock. I replied and asked if I can make a substitute for the two shirts but I'm not sure if it will be read. Its order number 400010246. Can you please help?
    Apologies. I'll have a look and talk to CS and Shipping first thing in the morning. Which email address did you send the email to?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpierMackay View Post
    Apologies. I'll have a look and talk to CS and Shipping first thing in the morning. Which email address did you send the email to?
    Thank you. I replied to the service@spierandmackay.com email.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Thank you. I replied to the service@spierandmackay.com email.
    Got it. That's John. I'll have him connect with you tomorrow when he's back in. I'll get this resolved for you ASAP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Slim Long sizes?

I love my S&M suit! One of my daughter's friends mentioned that he likes it as well. We surprised him at a recent big accomplishment in his life by giving him a card promising a similar suit. He is so excited! I was so excited until I measured him to figure out the size. I was surprised that he has almost the same shoulder's and chest measurements that I do! I let him try on my S&M jacket and it's nearly perfect! BUT, I'm 6' 1" and he's 6' 3" and the jacket is obviously too short for him. I wear a slim 40.

@SpierMackay, it looks like you don't sell slim long sizes (size guide shows slim short, but not long)? Do you have any plans to expand the long sizes to slim any time soon? Specifically, slim 40L for a basic navy blue?

I've got my fingers crossed . . .

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)
    Clicked on the link to the bundle items. Website is not responding.
    instagram.com/cutandbasted
    cutandbasted.tumblr.com

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sdjackofclubs View Post
    Clicked on the link to the bundle items. Website is not responding.
    Scratch that. Seems to be ok now.
    instagram.com/cutandbasted
    cutandbasted.tumblr.com

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousGeorge View Post
    I love my S&M suit! One of my daughter's friends mentioned that he likes it as well. We surprised him at a recent big accomplishment in his life by giving him a card promising a similar suit. He is so excited! I was so excited until I measured him to figure out the size. I was surprised that he has almost the same shoulder's and chest measurements that I do! I let him try on my S&M jacket and it's nearly perfect! BUT, I'm 6' 1" and he's 6' 3" and the jacket is obviously too short for him. I wear a slim 40.

@SpierMackay, it looks like you don't sell slim long sizes (size guide shows slim short, but not long)? Do you have any plans to expand the long sizes to slim any time soon? Specifically, slim 40L for a basic navy blue?

I've got my fingers crossed . . .
    Could always just go for a 40L in contemporary instead. The sizing differences between a contemporary and a slim at that size aren’t too drastic. It’s a pretty easy tailoring job to take in a jacket.