Thread: Dapper Woodworks Handmade Tie and Pocket Square Organizers

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Dapper Woodworks Handmade Tie and Pocket Square Organizers

A couple of months ago I posted a thread and received a ton of great feedback on my designs for handmade wood tie racks and pocket square organizers. I wanted to create a new thread to showcase my side hustle Dapper Woodworks so I can continue to get feedback and show y'all new products that I release. I began Dapper Woodworks back in October 2017 on Etsy as a way to combine my passion for woodworking and menswear, and to provide a little extra income for my family. I first designed a pocket square organizer, and then began making custom tie racks as well. I am currently beginning to work with menswear retailers to get my products in front of more people. All my products are made to order and customizable by choosing the size, wood type, hardware finish, and an option for a shelf. If anyone is interested please go check out my new site www.dapperwoodworks.com or my Instagram @ Dapperwoodworks. I am offering 10% off by using the code "DAPPER". As always any feedback, new product ideas, or suggestions for menswear retailers that might be interested in my products is appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    We are currently offering 20% off all products until Friday using code DAPPER. Here are a few shots of my tie racks and coat hangers in action:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    I’m currently running a giveaway on my Instagram! Go check it out!
    Www.instagram.com/DapperWoodworks

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    We are offering free shipping on all orders until Monday using code LABORDAY.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Use code SHOPSMALL for 10% off + free shipping on all orders. Please message me with any questions or custom tie rack orders.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Hey everyone, I am currently running a Father's Day sale on my site www.dapperwoodworks.com. Please use code FATHERSDAY at checkout for 10% your order. Deadline for guaranteed Father's Day delivery is June 1st.
    If you haven't checked out my brand before, I specialize in handcrafted wood tie racks, pocket square organizers, coat hooks, and shoe horns. Everything is made to order and you can choose various sizes, woods, and hardware finishes. If you need something custom please check out my post with all available options and send me a message to order. https://www.dapperwoodworks.com/blog...e-rack-options.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Here are a few of my products: