Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Spier and Mackay

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joekloo View Post
    Bright Blue Hopsack Sportscoat bought thanks to sale.
    Me too! Haven't been wearing jackets too much over the summer and last week I discovered that my chest no longer fits into a 36 like it used to Good opportunity to try out a 38s.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joekloo View Post
    Bright Blue Hopsack Sportscoat bought thanks to sale. First time buying anything but shirts for S&M, hopefully they work for them because their suiting looks like a good option.
    Congrats! S&M provides their garment measurements on the website, so provided you paid attention to that the fit should be pretty solid.

P.S. I too would have purchased the bright blue hopsack if it wasn't sold out in my size. In fact, that applies to a few items...40R Contemp fit seems to be a common size.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    304 Post(s)
    Well my wallet hates me.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepetito View Post
    Well my wallet hates me.
    Just you wait. According to SF mid-late September pre-orders go up for Tweeds and Donegal Wool jackets AND they have some Outerwear in the works! I'm going to be broke but hella comfy.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfull View Post
    Just you wait. According to SF mid-late September pre-orders go up for Tweeds and Donegal Wool jackets AND they have some Outerwear in the works! I'm going to be broke but hella comfy.
    Oh man...I've already informed the wife about my future S&M Fall season purchases. Pretty sure she hates me right now lol.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Looks like S&M is making a go at my fall purchases a little early. According to Rick over on SF sometime next week they're putting up some merino wool cardigans with sizing similar to their polos. Bundled 2 or more is $58 CAD, if they're as nice as claimed that's a hell of a deal. Figured I would share for those looking to pickup a cardigan for the upcoming seasons.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    @SpierMackay

Rick, my order's been in "Received" status since Aug 11. I'm wondering why it's taking this long for you guys to ship it?
    It's my third time ordering from you guys, and it has never taken this long.

Order # 28146.
    5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Quoted
    269 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDapper View Post
    @SpierMackay

Rick, my order's been in "Received" status since Aug 11. I'm wondering why it's taking this long for you guys to ship it?

Order # 28146.
    Hi. Your order came in during the evening of the 11th, which was Friday. We normally take 1-3 business day to process and ship. With the huge spike during the promotion, we're about a day behind on getting everything out.

In this case, this order is showing that it has been shipped. Shipping may have missed on the update in on the customer end to update the status. I'll have someone fire over the tracking number to you shortly.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDapper View Post
    @SpierMackay

Order # 28146.
    Same thing happened to me with my order from the 8th. I ended up emailing them earlier in the week. Turns out the bright blue hopsack I ordered was out of stock. Hopefully you aren't in the same boat!

That being said the person I worked with (Brij) was able to swap my order out for the herringbone, of the same color, which I was also interested in. Rick sent me a confirmation that my order was being shipped out that same day as priority mail.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpierMackay View Post
    Hi. Your order came in during the evening of the 11th, which was Friday. We normally take 1-3 business day to process and ship. With the huge spike during the promotion, we're about a day behind on getting everything out.

In this case, this order is showing that it has been shipped. Shipping may have missed on the update in on the customer end to update the status. I'll have someone fire over the tracking number to you shortly.
    Thanks so much Rick, I appreciate it.
    Maybe the status got stuck, as now it still say "received".

Quote Originally Posted by Rawfull View Post
    Same thing happened to me with my order from the 8th. I ended up emailing them earlier in the week. Turns out the bright blue hopsack I ordered was out of stock. Hopefully you aren't in the same boat!

That being said the person I worked with (Brij) was able to swap my order out for the herringbone, of the same color, which I was also interested in. Rick sent me a confirmation that my order was being shipped out that same day as priority mail.
    Well, i'm hoping for the best
    5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size