Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Spier and Mackay

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    @SpierMackay I placed an order last Friday and have been trying to reach customer service since then because the zip code on my order confirmation is incorrect. I sent an email and left a voice message but haven't received a response. Yesterday I received an email that two of the shirts I ordered are now out of stock. I replied and asked if I can make a substitute for the two shirts but I'm not sure if it will be read. Its order number 400010246. Can you please help?
    I had same issue, emailed Purolator and CS on Nov 29th, neither replied so it's out for delivery to wrong place today, ah well :P

Edit: Update to this story is

Purolator delivered it Reception. Except it's a house without a receptionist, and I wasn't there to sign for it nor do I live at that house.

No reply from Purolator or S&M in 6 days.
    Last edited by shad0w4life; December 5th, 2018 at 04:54 PM.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shad0w4life View Post
    I had same issue, emailed Purolator and CS on Nov 29th, neither replied so it's out for delivery to wrong place today, ah well :P

Edit: Update to this story is

Purolator delivered it Reception. Except it's a house without a receptionist, and I wasn't there to sign for it nor do I live at that house.

No reply from Purolator or S&M in 6 days.

What's the order#. And what email address did you email to? We aren't ignoring emails. The only reason you wouldn't have received a response is because we didn't get the email. There was an issue to the helpdesk@ email that was not redirecting to the info@ email which is monitored. We didn't find that out until last night.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpierMackay View Post
    What's the order#. And what email address did you email to? We aren't ignoring emails. The only reason you wouldn't have received a response is because we didn't get the email. There was an issue to the helpdesk@ email that was not redirecting to the info@ email which is monitored. We didn't find that out until last night.
    email I replied to was the orders@spierandmackay.com

I get that BF it would be crazy sales so not a big deal on your part I chalked it up to that and just kept emailing...Purolator on the other hand I'm going to mess with, dropping off a package, claiming it went to a receptionist at a house after emailing them, as per their directions, to change delivery address.....shame shame!
    Last edited by shad0w4life; December 5th, 2018 at 05:45 PM.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shad0w4life View Post
    email I replied to was the orders@spierandmackay.com

I get that BF it would be crazy sales so not a big deal on your part I chalked it up to that and just kept emailing...Purolator on the other hand I'm going to mess with, dropping off a package, claiming it went to a receptionist at a house after emailing them, as per their directions, to change delivery address.....shame shame!
    I'm having shipping check and confirm what address was actually on the box. We use an app called shipstation that just pulls the data from the order fields and updates it in Purolator. So it should be identical to the shipping address you entered. Let me check and get back to you.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)
    I'm having shipping check and confirm what address was actually on the box. We use an app called shipstation that just pulls the data from the order fields and updates it in Purolator. So it should be identical to the shipping address you entered. Let me check and get back to you.
    Issue isn't shipping address, it went to my old address. I emailed Orders@ S&M to ask to have it changed on the 29th along with emailing purolator making them aware of the incorrect address. So I anticipated it going to the wrong address by purolator, them finding out I don't live there, then holding it at their dropoff location where I could go and pick it up with the tracking # and my ID.

Purolator completely ignored I didn't live there and dumped it on the front step yesterday.

I emailed orders again yesterday asking for an RMA# stating that I emailed about the wrong address etc and I was expecting it to either go to the station or at least go back to S&M, and to make them aware of a package coming back to them.

S&M shipping department didn't mess up the shipping address, I did that, "all by myself cause I'm a big boy". Purolator messed up the delivery badly.

I did try to contact both parties about the address but never heard back from either in 6 days is what I was intending to say.
    Last edited by shad0w4life; December 5th, 2018 at 06:03 PM.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    166 Post(s)
    Got it. That's John. I'll have him connect with you tomorrow when he's back in. I'll get this resolved for you ASAP.
    @SpierMackay I received my order today and it only had two of the three shirts I ordered. It did include one of the shirts I was told was out of stock but it didn't have the substitute I requested for the other out of stock item. Is it still possible to make that substitution? If not, can I get a refund for the shirt I never received?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    @SpierMackay I received my order today and it only had two of the three shirts I ordered. It did include one of the shirts I was told was out of stock but it didn't have the substitute I requested for the other out of stock item. Is it still possible to make that substitution? If not, can I get a refund for the shirt I never received?
    Can you pm me the order# I'll look into it.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    286 Post(s)
    @SpierMackay is the site down? I got an internal server error message when I tried to open the site just now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Hey @SpierMackay I was in to the Mississauga showroom last night and saw a beautiful copper Harrington Jacket on the rack. There was only one and it didnt seem to have any tags, branding, or really markings of any kind. I tried it on and it fit well, but I dont know what size it was. Any info you can share? Specifically pricing and maybe colour variants? Thanks!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougie09 View Post
    Hey @SpierMackay I was in to the Mississauga showroom last night and saw a beautiful copper Harrington Jacket on the rack. There was only one and it didnt seem to have any tags, branding, or really markings of any kind. I tried it on and it fit well, but I dont know what size it was. Any info you can share? Specifically pricing and maybe colour variants? Thanks!
    That's a prototype. We're developing for next Spring. It would have been a Medium/40. No final pricing or colours decided yet.