Quoted
    320 Post(s)

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)
    Independence Day Sale is Live:

15% Off All Regular Priced Suits, Sportcoats and Trousers. Use Code: JULY4TH

Dress Shirts: Save $20/shirt when you buy 4 or more. Discount applied in Cart.

https://mailchi.mp/spierandmackay.com/independence2?e=[UNIQID]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpierMackay View Post
    Independence Day Sale is Live:

15% Off All Regular Priced Suits, Sportcoats and Trousers. Use Code: JULY4TH

Dress Shirts: Save $20/shirt when you buy 4 or more. Discount applied in Cart.

https://mailchi.mp/spierandmackay.com/independence2?e=[UNIQID]
    Nice! Are are you guys done with the flash sales for the season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestCoast View Post
    Nice! Are are you guys done with the flash sales for the season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not totally, but this is more of a blanket sale to cover off the categories. We'll run a few more flash sales later to clear out what's left.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)
    So, I was complaining that S and M didn't carry the linen pants in a 28 waist, but I ordered them in a 30 anyway just in case they fit. With some surgery from my tailor, they fit! I definitely want more! Now I see they are out of stock in 30 waist in many colors. I am guessing there won't be a restock until next year, these being linen and all that? Tell me I am wrong.

This was my first time dealing with S and M. Great pants and a great price.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    So, I was complaining that S and M didn't carry the linen pants in a 28 waist, but I ordered them in a 30 anyway just in case they fit. With some surgery from my tailor, they fit! I definitely want more! Now I see they are out of stock in 30 waist in many colors. I am guessing there won't be a restock until next year, these being linen and all that? Tell me I am wrong.

This was my first time dealing with S and M. Great pants and a great price.
    The current "JULY4TH" code they are running as well as their recent flash sales has been a means to clear out inventory and ramp up for F/W pieces in a couple months. As far as I know there will not be a major restock of the pants. That being said there's always the chance of some restocks w/ returned merchandise so if you're dead set on anything I would just check back periodically on the off chance something got sent back to them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    @SpierMackay, is there any room to let out the thighs in your suit trousers? I ordered a pair of 40R suits and the jackets fit perfectly, but the trousers are just a hair tighter in the thighs than I would like. It looks like there is a small amount of fabric on either side of the seam on the legs, but I have no idea if that is enough to allow letting them out.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhawk_esq View Post
    @SpierMackay, is there any room to let out the thighs in your suit trousers? I ordered a pair of 40R suits and the jackets fit perfectly, but the trousers are just a hair tighter in the thighs than I would like. It looks like there is a small amount of fabric on either side of the seam on the legs, but I have no idea if that is enough to allow letting them out.
    You can get about a 1/4" on each side, giving you 1/2" of extra room in the thigh. Our in house tailor has done this successfully many times. Did you order a slim or contemporary suit?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpierMackay View Post
    You can get about a 1/4" on each side, giving you 1/2" of extra room in the thigh. Our in house tailor has done this successfully many times. Did you order a slim or contemporary suit?
    Thanks for the quick response! I got the contemporary suit and 1/2" extra should be perfect. I'll see what my tailor can do.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    @SpierMackay just wondering if you guys were planning on any flannel wools for your F/W collection this year? If so, can you provide any weights?