Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Spier and Mackay

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarwick View Post
    Said the original poster, who was not Rick but another forum member, wanted it closed. Was odd to me considering Combatant Gent is still there.
    That's really a shame. I wonder why he wanted it closed... Anyway, seeing as it wasn't Rick my concerns have been put at ease. Thanks, JBarwick.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    Just curious as other retailers are starting to roll stuff out for the upcoming seasons. Anybody know when the spring and summer stuff should be showing up?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    162 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfull View Post
    Just curious as other retailers are starting to roll stuff out for the upcoming seasons. Anybody know when the spring and summer stuff should be showing up?
    I was told by S&M customer service a restock of sport coats would be coming mid-February. I recall reading somewhere that new suiting would be arriving around that time as well.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    @Geo Thanks for the info!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)
    Hi Gents,

Sorry for my absence. I was alerted to this thread early on, then somehow it slipped my mind. I've been busy running around the world trying to get things in order for the coming season and starting developments for next fall.

I'll try to keep my eye on this a bit better.

Cheers,
    Rick

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpierMackay View Post
    Hi Gents,

Sorry for my absence. I was alerted to this thread early on, then somehow it slipped my mind. I've been busy running around the world trying to get things in order for the coming season and starting developments for next fall.

I'll try to keep my eye on this a bit better.

Cheers,
    Rick
    No worries! Good to hear you're keeping busy! Thanks for the reply to my PM btw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    So I'm wondering you've got any matching slacks of the same color and material to go with the navy hopsack blazer on your website?

Here's what I'm after: I'd like a navy or dark blue jacket with patch pockets that I can either wear like a sport coat (not flap pockets making it looked like an orphaned suit jacket), or I could pair it with its matching trousers to wear as a less formal suit (for example something like Suitsupply's blue or navy Havana suits). I guess you could say I'm looking for the equivalent of a Spier & Mackay version of Suisupply's blue or navy Havana suit.

Anything along those lines in stock or to be made available with the new season's releases?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestCoast View Post
    So I'm wondering you've got any matching slacks of the same color and material to go with the navy hopsack blazer on your website?

Here's what I'm after: I'd like a navy or dark blue jacket with patch pockets that I can either wear like a sport coat (not flap pockets making it looked like an orphaned suit jacket), or I could pair it with its matching trousers to wear as a less formal suit (for example something like Suitsupply's blue or navy Havana suits). I guess you could say I'm looking for the equivalent of a Spier & Mackay version of Suisupply's blue or navy Havana suit.

Anything along those lines in stock or to be made available with the new season's releases?
    Coming in the new stock in a couple of weeks. New Hopsack Jacket as a separate and the same fabric will be offered in trousers as separates. Same fabric, same lot, so the match is identical. You can make a suit.

Currently, the jackets available, don't have matching trousers available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Coming in the new stock in a couple of weeks. New Hopsack Jacket as a separate and the same fabric will be offered in trousers as separates. Same fabric, same lot, so the match is identical. You can make a suit.

Fantastic news and thanks for the quick reply. Will check back in a couple of weeks to place an order for both!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    162 Post(s)

I like the sound of this. Would any of those new hopsack jackets, by chance, be available in navy with 2 buttons and in short sizes?