Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 681

Thread: Spier and Mackay

  1. #221
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    499
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    197 Post(s)
    @SpierMackay

    Any chance you might see a restock of the copper linen/silk? That lack of a 36R breaks my heart!

  2. #222
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,847
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1095 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hierophant View Post
    @SpierMackay

    Any chance you might see a restock of the copper linen/silk? That lack of a 36R breaks my heart!
    Save your money for this Minnis Fresco jacket in the spring:


  3. #223
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    499
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    197 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarwick View Post
    Save your money for this Minnis Fresco jacket in the spring:

    Well that's stunning.

  4. #224
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    944
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarwick View Post
    Save your money for this Minnis Fresco jacket in the spring:

    I will start saving once I'm done with their fall releases

  5. #225
    Varsity Member Alpha King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    542
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    184 Post(s)
    If I'm not mistaken that fresco is coming out this fall.

  6. #226
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,847
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1095 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha King View Post
    If I'm not mistaken that fresco is coming out this fall.
    The fall release is a donegal tweed in brown with the slightly modified Neopolitan fit. I'd hope this Fresco would be the close to Eidos replica with 3-roll-2, negative belly, and opened quarters.

  7. #227
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    271
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarwick View Post
    Save your money for this Minnis Fresco jacket in the spring:

    WHOA - that is really nice!

  8. #228
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,847
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1095 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hierophant View Post
    Well that's stunning.
    Quote Originally Posted by iviustang50h View Post
    WHOA - that is really nice!
    Forgot to mention, it is likely this versus a bottle green Fresco. One or the other, not both. On the OTHER forum, the discussion seems to be about 50/50. You have to remember S&M still has to sell through these jackets and while they may be nice according to forums, they have to sell to standard customers as well.

    Here is the brown in a sport coat via VoxSartoria


  9. #229
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    499
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    197 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarwick View Post
    Here is the brown in a sport coat via VoxSartoria

    /gimme hands

    But also bottle green sounds great. I've got a midnight green Ludlow but my summer wardrobe has zero green.

  10. #230
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,071
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarwick View Post
    Forgot to mention, it is likely this versus a bottle green Fresco. One or the other, not both. On the OTHER forum, the discussion seems to be about 50/50. You have to remember S&M still has to sell through these jackets and while they may be nice according to forums, they have to sell to standard customers as well.

    Here is the brown in a sport coat via VoxSartoria

    Want.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •