Page 16 of 68 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Spier and Mackay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Anyone have any "in the wild" photos of the copper linen/silk suit? Debating ordering one but on the fence depending if it leans more towards brown than rust/red hues. (Prefer more brown leaning). BTW Rick, those new Neapolitan suits look amazing! You're making it difficult to avoid spending my discretionary income.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on my first S&M shirt and suit for my wedding; does anyone know if there's a coupon code floating around?

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quoted
    259 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
    I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on my first S&M shirt and suit for my wedding; does anyone know if there's a coupon code floating around?
    They rarely do sales and use a sort of "every day low-price" business model, which is great. That being said, if you're in the US, go ahead and take about 25% off of your order total because of the exchange rate, since they're from Canada.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quoted
    259 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestCoast View Post
    Anyone have any "in the wild" photos of the copper linen/silk suit? Debating ordering one but on the fence depending if it leans more towards brown than rust/red hues. (Prefer more brown leaning). BTW Rick, those new Neapolitan suits look amazing! You're making it difficult to avoid spending my discretionary income.
    Here are a couple pictures from users over on the Spier & Mackay thread on Styleforum.net:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CJMichaelRay View Post
    Here are a couple pictures from users over on the Spier & Mackay thread on Styleforum.net:

that is beautiful

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    197 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CJMichaelRay View Post

god DAMN

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
    The new Neopolitan and peak lapel suits are on preorder, and thus they are $50 off full price right now. It's no code, but it's certainly a discount.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    184 Post(s)
    I have that copper silk suit and it's really nice. It seemed to have a real sheen when I put it on in my bedroom but it must have been bad lighting. Looked great outside and at the event. It was a steal as well on pre-order.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha King View Post
    I have that copper silk suit and it's really nice. It seemed to have a real sheen when I put it on in my bedroom but it must have been bad lighting. Looked great outside and at the event. It was a steal as well on pre-order.
    It all depends on how the light catches the fabric. Indoor light tends to really make the silk stand out. It's a really fun suit.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    I've had an issue with a MTM order and it's been really hard getting a hold of anyone. I've emailed a few times and called a few times and at most I just got a response with confusing wording that only half acknowledged the question.