Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nordstrom's- really bad and frustrating experience.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Whatever. Is there some way to delete this thread? I'm tired of this already. I should not have posted it. It was stupid and if I can delete it I won't participate in this forum anymore. Help anyone?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Can I delete this thread somehow. It's really annoying me. I promise I won't participate in your forum anymore if someone can make this go away. Ugh...

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)
    Bad day, guy? Sucks that you had a bad experience, never fun to not be delivered what you expect.

And don't take this as people not wanting you to participate in the forum necessarily, it's just a common theme of first-time posters that are really just spamming to either totally shit on or totally homer-style promote a product/store/etc. As it's a common sight, people often are very skeptical of first posts. You're welcome to participate as you'd like (subject to the admin's and general rules of decency).

And to answer your multiple-posted question, there isn't a way for you to delete a thread entirely after it's been posted / people have responded. I think admins can do it, regular members cannot.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks, it's fine. I thought maybe people would want to know. I thought Nordstroms was a higher end retailer, apparently this particular site is something quite different.I actually had an OK day, but if I had known that this was a hit or miss type thing I would not have ordered through them. Not worth the hassle, I'd rather pay more for decent service. I do appreciate some of the kinder empathetic feedback. Thought some of the stuff was kind of low. Please, if you want to buy from Nordstrom or whatever, knock yourself out. Hopefully a moderator will see my post and delete the whole thing.