Thread: Ties by Ambition Menswear - We've incorporated your feedback and come bearing gifts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Ties by Ambition Menswear - We've incorporated your feedback and come bearing gifts.

Just wanted to stop by and thank you all again for the great feedback in our last thread. Your opinions especially mean a lot to us and we’ve incorporated as many of your suggestions as possible.

As a thank you to everyone on the dappered forums, if you place a tie order using promo code DAPPEREDGIFT, we’ll give you a free gift AND 10% off your order. We haven’t offered a promo like this anywhere else, and it will become inactive after Dec 21st. This gives you just enough time to grab a clutch gift for a friend, relative, colleague… or yourself.

For background, our ties are 100% silk and handmade in Como and Rome, Italy, and the company was started with two things in mind: 1.) consistently high-quality, bold, versatile ties you can trust for your biggest occasions, and 2.) treating our customers fairly. Would still love to hear any feedback you have on the site, our ties, or anything you’d like to see in the future, too.

https://ambitionmenswear.com

Thanks again,
    Jon
    Last edited by bringambition; December 7th, 2016 at 08:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    ...And I just saw this. My timing sucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    ...And I just saw this. My timing sucks.
    Just shot you a PM.