Thread: Confusing Uniqlo product listings

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Confusing Uniqlo product listings

I bought an oxford from uniqlo in the spring. It fit me really well. Last week I went to add another one. On the website, I noticed they have 5 separate product listings for something they call "mens oxford slim-fit long sleeve shirt". They all have the same product descriptions but different SKUs. I noticed in the picture for 2 of them, there is a colored band on the inside of the collar. The one I purchased in the spring had that also, so that's what i purchased. However, what arrived was much slimmer, I had to return it.

Does anyone know how I can tell the difference between these 5 listings? And why is it so difficult? Unfortunately, I don't have purchase history, I must have bought the first one without creating an account.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    The different SKU's are in reference to their rapidly changing fit and it has gotten very hard to keep track of what's what with them now. Maybe with a little searching online someone will have a breakdown of which SKU's go with which of their new fits? It's extremely frustrating and I hope you can figure it out, sorry I can't help out.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    357 Post(s)
    I ran into this problem as well. Use the size chart to differentiate, especially the body width measurement.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks. After looking at the size charts, I do see that 3 of the 5 listings seem to be identical. The other 2 listings are different. I just don't understand why it has to be so difficult.

I emailed their customer service simply asking "How do I tell the difference between the product listings?" 5 or 6 email exchanges and 4 reps later, they still haven't answered the question. They have sent me links to different products, and apologized for not be able to tell when the product will be restocked (I never asked about that). Ha! I'm going to give up now. I won't be buying from them anyway, and honestly, i'm just being a jerk for the fun of it at this point.

Thanks for the help though!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    Yeah, they decided to have different fits for their clothing in different countries instead of just following 1 universal fit. The resulting chaos and confusion has left everyone confused and unsure of their fit, even people at Uniqlo. I hope they learn from this or it could hurt them.