Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Massdrop x Allen Edmonds Chukka

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)
    I had a question about sizing. I have a pair of Daltons in 10.5E and wear 10.5D in the 201 last and 11D in the 65 last. As these are unlined, would any currents think I could get away with 10.5D? It seems the only width options above the D width are 10.5EEE. I think the 11D would be too big

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    Went with Snuff after seeing Joe's review - but after seeing the Chocolate pics in this thread I'm not so sure anymore...

Which is more versatile? Mostly to wear with dark denim, and chinos (olive, navy, khaki, grey, etc.)

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    245 Post(s)
    snuff is probably the better choice for a middle-of-the-road shoe. both the sand and the chocolate look fantastic with denim; I haven't done much with anything "less casual" than denim just cause I have other shoes for that. :P

reminds me I need to waterproof my sand ones today after work...

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    230 Post(s)
    Agreeing with @armedferret on the snuff. Based off what you plan to wear it with, IMO, you could go either way. I pretty much wear my chocolate's with exactly what you mentioned above. So really you should just ask yourself, what do you like more?