Thread: Ties by Ambition Menswear - Just launched, feedback welcome!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Ties by Ambition Menswear - Just launched, feedback welcome!

Hi all – we’ve just launched our website offering handmade Italian ties and would seriously appreciate any feedback you might have. Happy to send a discount code to all those who can help us out!

To tell you a bit about our story - I became a full-blown tie addict after starting my first job out of school. I found myself on Wall St, surrounded by people whose shoes cost more than my car, and the last thing I wanted was to stick out for the way I dressed. As I built up my wardrobe, I found myself in a dilemma I’m sure most of you can relate to: I didn’t want to buy cheaply made, bargain brand ties, but I couldn't bring myself to spend crazy amounts on the higher end products.

So in my off-hours, I pursued my vision of the perfect tie, hoping to scratch my entrepreneurial itch in the process. After over a year of research, rejection, negotiation, and very little sleep, Ambition Menswear was born.

Our ties are 100% silk, handmade in Italy, and (best of all), actually affordable! I’ve been wearing them for quite a while now and I have to say, they’re everything I was looking for and I’m sure others will feel the same. Please let me know what you think of the site, our products, the brand, etc., and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!

https://www.ambitionmenswear.com
    Last edited by bringambition; October 24th, 2016 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Hyperlink