Thread: 40% Off on Custom Made Dress Shirts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

40% Off on Custom Made Dress Shirts

Hi,

Thought of sharing the exclusive deal on Urbanior.com. Use Coupon Code:CraftedForMe and get 40% discount on all custom made shirts. We have worked over 2 years, to make the perfect shirt. Check the details on the site.

I will personally supervise all orders placed from Dappered, as I genuinely like the Dappered forums.

Nehal
    CEO
    Urbanior.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Nehal - I like the collection. I will give this a try. What's your return & shipping policy? Can you tell me more about the fabrics that you use to make shirts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thank you for the overwhelming response!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave007 View Post
    Nehal - I like the collection. I will give this a try. What's your return & shipping policy? Can you tell me more about the fabrics that you use to make shirts?
    Hi,

On behalf of my team, I thank each of you for placing an order with www.URBANIOR.com. As I keep receiving feedback from you, I really see a great future of my start-up and proud to provide value to you - with unparalelled products and simplified online experience.

Just to recap, all our shirts are truly made for you, as per your style preference and your body measurements. Urbanior offers smart customization with simplest approach.

And yes, we offer NO QUESTIONS ASKED RETUNRS within 60 days. To top it, all your shipments are delivered FREE to your doorstep. Returns are also FREE.

Some of the highlights of the custom crafted shirt:
    - Your shirt is value added from raw materials & inputs from as many as 7 countries, making it a true Global product
    - Is Made from 100% Egyptian Giza Cotton - guaranteed!
    - Delicate yet firm collar, cuff & placket fusing used, for invoking your great persona - using European technology
    - Carefully selected, Mother Of Pearl buttons for that sophistication you deserve
    - Detachable Collar Stays, give you well-required flexibility
    - Fabric patterns are perfectly matched - left front to right front, shoulder to sleeve, both the cuffs, collar balancing, for professional look
    - 23 stitches per inch, well above the standard of most shirts - making you stand apart from the rest
    - For durable stitching, threads are sourced a German firm, equipped with world class technology
    - For button wrapping, we use threads from world leader, headquartered in Switzerland
    - Spcialized monogram, hand-crafted from great artisans, if you prefer one!
    - Social Responsibilities – well, we are in process of spreading good karma, through a few Chicago based food respositories. Will announce tie-ups to Dappered.com users soon! Help us to spread goodwill.

All these with no extra charge for customized products. Our range start from $98 onwards at www.URBANIOR.com.

We continue to extend 40% discount across all our range, exclusive for Dappered users. Use Coupon Code: CraftedForMe

I will personally look into all your orders.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehal View Post
    Delicate yet firm collar, cuff & placket fusing used, for invoking your great persona - using European technology
    LOL. European technology wow so impressive. And the sophistication we deserve from MOP buttons? threads from world leader, HQ in Switzerland?

This has got to be the worst described marketing I have ever seen from a company post on this website. Also the fact that the person replying has 3 comments and the account was made this month screams "set up".

For the record, I'm not going to claim you are being malicious. But this is an absolutely awful and dishonest way to appeal to the forum. If you want people to try your stuff, be genuine, give a little summary of your company, and ask nicely. Don't try to parrot all of your specs and cool features, we dont fall for that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Appreciate the feedback. We're a Chicago based start up and getting warmed up! My name is Nehal Vora and I am a founder of Urbanior (Urbanior.com). I personally found myself searching for a well-fitted shirt and as I dug into the process myself, I found people appreciating my new look. Taking that further, I have worked with my team for almost 2 years to put together - good products - dress shirts and pants. We've carefully crafted shirts with excellent materials. Our price range is $99 -$129 for shirts and pants. Expensive, but certainly worth the price. All shirts and pants are offered made-to-measure. Shipping - both ways - is free. We take upto 25 days to deliver products to your doorstep. We take pride that all our products are made in facilities with high-standard work conditions. All our products are made in India or China with utmost care of labor practices. Our core team has cumulatively over 150 years of experience in Garment industry, to get to where we are today. I would be happy to have more product discussions! You can also get answers to common questions at https://www.urbanior.com/faq, in the meantime.

I will be happy to get your response.