Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeeves: Vass shoes and elegant menswear accessories (OTC socks, gloves, Italian ties)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Our mid-season sale is now on! All handmade ties, belts and Bresciani socks are no available at a 10% discount. Free shipping from 180 EUR. Sale does not apply to either the gloves or Vass shoes.

Link: http://jeeves.store

Tomorrow we will be in Budapest, if anyone has a special request for pictures and/or a specific pair of shoes, don't hesitate to contact us at contact@jeeves.store

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We just launched a new model on the site: the Vass Alt Wien in Antique cognac calf on the New Peter last in sizes 41 to 45. A true classic!

Available for just under 485 USD excl. VAT for all non - EU members with free shipping. Includes lasted shoe trees, Vass bags and shoe box, and a can of Saphir wax.

Link: http://jeeves.store/vass-shoes/ready...ntique-cognac/

[IMG][/IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    BLACK FRIDAY sale just went live! Sale ends Monday 4PM local time (10 in the morning for New York!)

-20% on all Nicky Milano ties

-20% on all Bresciani Socks

-10% on all Jeeves belts

-10% on all Jeeves leather gloves (Peccary, Carpincho and lined deerskin)

Styleforum discount code (JEEVES10) applies on all these products, subtracting another 10%!

Last but not least:

-10% on all Vass hand welted shoes (and we added a bunch of new Odd Stock models!)

Vass Medium Brown Suede Italian Oxford at 487.63 USD excl. VAT (with international shipping and lasted shoe trees included)

Vass Inca Grain (Exclusive to Jeeves) Derby at 487.63 USD excl. VAT (with international shipping and lasted shoe trees included)

Vass Alt Wien Derby Cognac at only 432.57 USD excl. VAT (with international shipping and lasted shoe trees included)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We added a new RTW model to our shop, the Norweger in Antique Cognac calf. This is an iconic Vass design, made on the specially designed Peter last. This is a more symmetric last and is perhaps the most modern of the classic Vass lasts.

Available at 620 EUR incl. VAT / 512.50 EUR excl. VAT, shoe trees included. Shipping is free worldwide.

For a short time only these shoes can be bought with a 50 EUR discount (excl. VAT), using the promotion code 'NORWEGER' at checkout. You can also contact us directly by PM.

Link: http://jeeves.store/vass-shoes/ready...gnac-norweger/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We recently completed a new section of our site, with explanations about the different Vass lasts, and a sizing guide, to make it easier to order Vass shoes online. You can see it here:http://jeeves.store/vass-sizing/

MTO prices from 550€ excl. VAT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Slowly we are increasing the number of RTW shoe models on our site. We have 7 RTW models available now, and will add 3 more by winter time.

Our latest addition was an Italian Oxford in Antique Cognac. Made on the F last, it's a staple shoe that will go with everything. The sole is a single leather John Rendenbach sole.

For the month of May, you can use discount code ITALIANOXFORD for a 50EUR discount on this model only.

Link: http://jeeves.store/vass-shoes/vass-...talian-oxford/

Last edited by Jeeves; May 18th, 2017 at 09:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Big announcement: we have added our latest and biggest feature yet to the website.

In an effort to simplify the ordering process, and to reduce the heavy MTO workload on the workshop, we now offer the entire Vass collection through our store, from classic Budapesters to the more modern U and F last double monks. There is a production time of 8-10 weeks, but they are amazing value at 540 USD excl. VAT for a pair of handwelted shoes.

Link: http://jeeves.store/categories/vass-...ollection.html

You can choose to have shoe trees included, and wether or not to add toe taps. More details such as a change of lasts, or the addition of a Goyser, can be discussed through email but will make the shoes as a MTO.

We are yet to find a better name for this part of the site, as well as add a few more models, and definitely add more pictures per model (unfortunately more pictures don't exist just yet, but hopefully soon!).

Also, some things might change to it in the future, such as price mainly, but we'll see what the future holds for Vass and I hope not having to increase prices too soon.

Some highlights:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Soon the remaining F last models, as well as the S and SP models will be added!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    197 Post(s)
    Suggestion:

I'm crazy about linen socks (esp. from Bresciani) but I would never pay $27 for them. I would also never buy knee-length linen socks; the point, at least for me, is to keep the temp down! I know Bresciani makes calf-length linen socks; maybe they also make ankle-length? If you offered either of those at sub-$20, I'd have snapped them up immediately.

(ETA: I think I bought my last pair of mid-calf Bresciani linen socks from Exquisite Trimmings for $12 on clearance. I think they were waaaay more at full price. That's where my price anchor is coming from and why $20 is about my cap.)