Thread: Do Thompson Suits go on sale?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Do Thompson Suits go on sale?

I've been watching J. Crew Factory's Thompson suits in worsted wool for a few weeks hoping to catch them on sale. I think they're perpetually "on sale," but I'm talking about a real sale which would bring the jacket and pants down under $300. I think they're a good deal already, but I don't need the suit in a hurry, so I figured I'd wait. Does anybody know if they ever go on sale?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quoted
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtuaBoza View Post
    I've been watching J. Crew Factory's Thompson suits in worsted wool for a few weeks hoping to catch them on sale. I think they're perpetually "on sale," but I'm talking about a real sale which would bring the jacket and pants down under $300. I think they're a good deal already, but I don't need the suit in a hurry, so I figured I'd wait. Does anybody know if they ever go on sale?
    yep, just gotta be patient. if you really dont need it in a hurry i'd wait all the way until black friday...probably their best sale of the year

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scofield View Post
    yep, just gotta be patient. if you really dont need it in a hurry i'd wait all the way until black friday...probably their best sale of the year
    Exactly. I'd estimate they go on sale ~2-3 times a year. (Obviously this is not given or on a schedule necessarily.) Usually they are around low $200s, sometimes less than $200!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    Sometimes there are coupons from Gilt that you can stack on if there's no discount code needed so you can get double discounts

The land where squirrels work office jobs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)
    yeah they do, I found out about the last one from dappered but it didnt fit me well in the shoulders so I had to return it