Thread: SunsetAndPark.com | DESIGNER T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SunsetAndPark.com | DESIGNER T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY

Hey there Dappered readers!

My name is Jalin and I'm the Digital Marketing intern at a brand new startup called Sunset And Park and I'm so excited to show you guys what we're offering! At the moment we're hosting a competition for people to enter to be the FIRST 10 PEOPLE in the world to receive our package of custom-fitted, designer t-shirts!

It's a very simple process and it's FREE! There is no purchase necessary to enter and there's no limit to how many entries you can earn!

By designing our product in the heart of West Hollywood and manufacturing them in the fashion district of downtown Los Angeles, our shirts are nothing short of perfect - and we stand behind that by offering a money-back guarantee. In addition to the price and the quality of the shirts, we do not have traditional sizes. We ask our customers to fill out information about themselves, either by way of height and weight and the size they normally wear or by actually requesting five separate measurements of their upper body to determine which shirts will fit them the best. Our company solves many problems, including price gouging on retail purchases, lack of quality in the market today and as well offering the convenience to men to never have to worry about stepping outside their house again to find a perfect fitting t-shirt.

We’ve realized that when men buy clothing, SOME have no idea what to do with it. So with each shirt we send out, a styling card with different looks for that t-shirt will be included as well as access to our styling portal with notes and photos from out in-house stylists to better assist them on how to properly wear our shirts for different settings.

We're launching our product subscription on August 23rd - so make sure to check out what's to come in the near future from us!

ENTER AT: WWW.SUNSETANDPARK.COM
    Thanks so much for reading!
    Last edited by jalin; August 12th, 2016 at 04:14 PM.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    205 Post(s)
    Donít call what your wearing an outfit. Donít ever say your car is broke.
    Donít sing with a fake British accent. Donít act like your familyís a joke.
    --Jason Isbell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BillN View Post
    Hey there Bill N! We've tested the connection both in Los Angeles and New York and it seems to be working fine! Do you think it could be a firewall preventing the website to load on your end?

Thanks Bill!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quoted
    255 Post(s)
    Not working for me either on Firefox. It has nothing to do with a firewall. You're trying to use a https URL without a secure site or valid certificate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by connersw View Post
    Not working for me either on Firefox. It has nothing to do with a firewall. You're trying to use a https URL without a secure site or valid certificate.
    Hmm that's unfortunate. I'll shoot you a private message - if you don't mind assisting me really quick?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    223 Post(s)
    Earlier I got the same message that @BillN got but it seems to be working now.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quoted
    255 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmgfarb View Post
    Earlier I got the same message that @BillN got but it seems to be working now.
    That's because he changed the link to an http URL. I would not click the icons to log into your gmail or social media accounts until they get their site security worked out.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    205 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by connersw View Post
    That's because he changed the link to an http URL. I would not click the icons to log into your gmail or social media accounts until they get their site security worked out.
    Yup. This is some seriously bad web browsing safety 101 stuff.
    Donít call what your wearing an outfit. Donít ever say your car is broke.
    Donít sing with a fake British accent. Donít act like your familyís a joke.
    --Jason Isbell