Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dappered.com's Steal Alert: Gustin Briefcases

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    582 Post(s)
    Update: My lappy is 15.25" long by 10" wide. Thickness doesn't appear to be too much of an issue so if it's possible, @evanparker, would you be able to get internal dimensions of the main pocket? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    I have one of these Gustin briefcases and they are indeed awesome. However, I am skeptical that a 17" laptop would fit in it. I have a 15" MBP that fits perfectly so I'm not sure that a larger laptop would work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I ordered one of these Gustin briefcases this fall and just received it in the mail. I was surprised to find that the two sides of the bag feel really different - one side is soft, thick, and durable while the other is thinner, flimsier, and feels a bit plasticy on the outside. The insides of the leather on each side have very different textures, too, with a regular machined pattern on the flimsy side. For those of you who already have one of these, is this par for the course, or did I get a dud?

Thank you for your thoughts!

Here's a picture that show's the texture of the insides (thin side in upper half of the picture, thicker side on the lower half):
    Last edited by nrp1000; October 21st, 2017 at 04:26 PM.