Thread: FS: Suitsupply Sport Coat 36S - Copenhagen Blue Plain Wool - $230 (or trade for 38S)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

FS: Suitsupply Sport Coat 36S - Copenhagen Blue Plain Wool - $230 (or trade for 38S)

Hi,

Selling a blue 36S Copenhagen sport coat that I just got from the Suitsupply outlet sale. Asking $230 ($220 I paid plus shipping or you can pickup in Chicago). Comes with the SuSu suit bag. The jacket is dope but unfortunately it's too tight in the chest for me. If anyone was able to pick up a 38S of this same coat that they want to sell or trade, definitely hit me up.

The Copenhagen has soft, unstructured shoulders and is unlined. Here are some details on the Copenhagen fit: http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/copenhagen-fit.html

The wool in this particular jacket is heavier and textured a bit so it's more of a fall/winter jacket. At a distance, the color is plain blue, but if you move up close it's sort of mottled with lighter and darker colors (see up close pic below; doesn't really do it justice). It looks really good in person.

Below are some pics from the website. If someone's interested, I can take measurements. I wear a 36S Havana if you're familiar with that fit from Suitsupply. This jacket fits more snug than the Havana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    205 Post(s)
    Is 36s generally your size? I've never tried on SS items & haven't pulled the trigger on anything because of that.
    Donít call what your wearing an outfit. Donít ever say your car is broke.
    Donít sing with a fake British accent. Donít act like your familyís a joke.
    --Jason Isbell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    36S is my size for a few different Suitsupply jackets (e.g, the Havana). The Copenhagen is cut slimmer than the Havana so I think I probably need a 38S in the Copenhagen. Generally, I would wear a 38S (all my non-SuitSupply jackets and suits are 38S), but for some reason a lot of the Suitsupply jackets are cut so that a 36S fits me.

If you're interested in Susu but not sure about fit, you could just order a couple sizes online and then return them (free shipping and returns).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    bumpity bump bump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    bump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I bought the sports coat from dweebo. It arrived less than a week and he was right about that the pictures not doing the jacket justice, this jacket looks amazing. I would buy from him again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Sold to Bob Po. He paid quick and was easy to transact with.