Thread: The sale at Banana Republic

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)
    It is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious49 View Post
    You're right. I forgot I was Luxe which is why I received all those benefits. The free shipping might be a Luxe thing too.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)
    The Wyatt came through. The chestnut is a darker shade of brown than I'd noticed from the online photos - and I think Joe once said in a review that it was a lightish brown. Pretty nice shoe for the less than $35 I paid for them ($50.15 but I used vouchers for part of that). The leather quality isn't outstanding but it at least looks better than with the grey version of the same shoe.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)
    I just picked up 3 pairs of raw selvedge jeans for $30 a piece, down from $150 each. Selvedge has been tempting me for a while. At less than the cost of Levi's I couldn't resist.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srlclark View Post
    The Wyatt came through. The chestnut is a darker shade of brown than I'd noticed from the online photos - and I think Joe once said in a review that it was a lightish brown. Pretty nice shoe for the less than $35 I paid for them ($50.15 but I used vouchers for part of that). The leather quality isn't outstanding but it at least looks better than with the grey version of the same shoe.
    Yeah I ended up buying both the chestnut and burgundy for around 60 each. My first monks. Pretty happy so far. Find myself reaching for them often

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)
    The khaki trench coat is down to $75. Unfortunately the navy version is still full price.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

60% includes markdowns

New to the site but can report that the 60% off include previously reduced prices, scored two pair of their Vintage Straight Jean for $20 (regularly $85, were reduced to $50)

http://imgur.com/a/B4aug

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    205 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srlclark View Post
    I ordered and returned the gray version. The fit wasn't great for me, and the leather was meh.
    Donít call what your wearing an outfit. Donít ever say your car is broke.
    Donít sing with a fake British accent. Donít act like your familyís a joke.
    --Jason Isbell

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Not gonna use it - here is F&F code if anyone else can:
    LZT9PBWQP23D