Page 483 of 491 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 4902

Thread: What watch I wore today

  1. #4821
    Varsity Member minty007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    Sterile pilot build

    Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

  2. #4822
    Varsity Member Publius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Pacific Coast
    Posts
    189
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

    What watch I wore today



    Getting ready for a day at the spa...

    Exospace B55 - itís a unique watch in my collection as itís a smart watch. Pairs with your phone etc. Holds a decent charge, over a month with Bluetooth off, over ten days with it on. Charges via a magnetic connector on the side opposite the crown. Fad? Future?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Publius; January 23rd, 2020 at 07:50 PM.

  3. #4823
    Super Moderator DocDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    3,943
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1518 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by minty007 View Post
    Sterile pilot build

    I am liking the look of this watch a lot.

  4. #4824
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    325
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDave View Post
    I am liking the look of this watch a lot.
    That crown looks amazing too. Was this custom?

  5. #4825
    Varsity Member minty007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by believe0101 View Post
    That crown looks amazing too. Was this custom?
    Thanks guys. Yes, this one was a custom build 7 or 8 years ago. None of the parts were expensive, including the versatile workhorse cal 6497 manual-wind movement. It also has a nice, full-width exhibition case back to enjoy the engineering.
    Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

  6. #4826
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    325
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by minty007 View Post
    Thanks guys. Yes, this one was a custom build 7 or 8 years ago. None of the parts were expensive, including the versatile workhorse cal 6497 manual-wind movement. It also has a nice, full-width exhibition case back to enjoy the engineering.
    Super cool! Thanks for the info, I never knew stuff like this was possible.

    Today I'm wearing my trusty brass Timex Expedition Field watch with a brown ilcea museum calf strap I got off some guy on Reddit. It's a bit big for my wrist, but it's Friday so I don't mind dressing down haha.


  7. #4827
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,796
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by minty007 View Post
    Thanks guys. Yes, this one was a custom build 7 or 8 years ago. None of the parts were expensive, including the versatile workhorse cal 6497 manual-wind movement. It also has a nice, full-width exhibition case back to enjoy the engineering.
    I keep saying thats my next thing, a full build. I got a little bored with the modding thing. Good looking watch.

  8. #4828
    Varsity Member minty007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idvsego View Post
    I keep saying thats my next thing, a full build. I got a little bored with the modding thing. Good looking watch.
    Thanks. And scratch builds can be much less frustrating than some mods... when the bits and pieces are all sourced up front, ready to go, and actually fit together!
    Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

  9. #4829
    Junior Member jory_king's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by believe0101 View Post
    Super cool! Thanks for the info, I never knew stuff like this was possible.

    Today I'm wearing my trusty brass Timex Expedition Field watch with a brown ilcea museum calf strap I got off some guy on Reddit. It's a bit big for my wrist, but it's Friday so I don't mind dressing down haha.

    This is one of my favorite watches I own. Looks great on NATO straps, too. Mine made it through Army Basic Training and years of abuse. Looks better when itís beat up, too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #4830
    Junior Member jory_king's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    New Seiko 5 for a rehearsal today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •