Page 279 of 294 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2932

Thread: What watch I wore today

  1. #2781
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,896
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Quoted
    868 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nandyn View Post
    Swapped in a "Katana" seconds hand from One Second Closer and knocked out some of the lume from the hour/minute hands and covered up the red Dagaz logo... Guess I'll call it The Black Spot now.

    Nice. I like the lume knockout. I did that to one of my vostok... But then the stupid thing stopped working a week later. Unrelated, they are just unreliable.

    We are in the hot season down here in GA so my favorite Invicta mod got swapped to perlon for the season.


    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  2. #2782
    Varsity Member Rocco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Philly burbs
    Posts
    816
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    352 Post(s)
    007 on my homemade strap. Patina coming along nicely.

  3. #2783
    Super Moderator DocDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    2,831
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1006 Post(s)


    The ever elusive Casio Edifice.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #2784
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,896
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Quoted
    868 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDave View Post


    The ever elusive Casio Edifice.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    one of the few that I let go and am still not sure I should have

  5. #2785
    Varsity Member Nandyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    452
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idvsego View Post
    Nice. I like the lume knockout. I did that to one of my vostok... But then the stupid thing stopped working a week later. Unrelated, they are just unreliable.

    We are in the hot season down here in GA so my favorite Invicta mod got swapped to perlon for the season.


    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Nice! I really like the weave on that perlon! Mine are the regular kind. Is that a double braid perlon strap?

  6. #2786
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    479
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    159 Post(s)
    Put the @idvsego invicta mod on a perlon now that we’ve hit triple digits.


  7. #2787
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,896
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Quoted
    868 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nandyn View Post
    Nice! I really like the weave on that perlon! Mine are the regular kind. Is that a double braid perlon strap?
    It's a eulit panama. I got it at holbeins (sp) and it's great.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  8. #2788
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,896
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Quoted
    868 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BillN View Post
    Put the @idvsego invicta mod on a perlon now that we’ve hit triple digits.

    Very cool

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  9. #2789
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)


    My SKX013 on a Strapcode Oyster bracelet. Gives the watch 2x the heft


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #2790
    Varsity Member ajs116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    58 Post(s)
    My go-to summer weekend watch: SKX009 on a navy blue tropic rubber strap from Cheapest Nato Straps


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •