Quoted
    2080 Post(s)

Ben

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quoted
    732 Post(s)
    Wow @Rawfull @LesserBlackDog the last 2 watches posted are the 2 i've been debating buying the most...

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

What watch I wore today

Haha, very nice Ben. One of these days I'll have an omega of my own. Taking my time getting there though.

Well I've only had the watch for a day but I definitely dig it. The Seamaster speaks for itself. No matter which one you decide to go for you can't really go wrong.

If I could change one thing on the C Ward I would change the date window from white to black. It looks pretty good as is but matching to the dial would give it a cleaner look(to my eyes anyways).

Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1453 Post(s)
    @Rawfull I like the look for the CWard watch. Is the band OEM or did you put it on afterwards?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)
    @LesserBlackDog Your Seamaster is gorgeous! Makes me miss mine all the more.

Fall layers with the Seiko.

Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDave View Post
    @Rawfull I like the look for the CWard watch. Is the band OEM or did you put it on afterwards?
    Hey Doc, it's an old Crown and Buckle NATO that I had lying around. I bought mine with the bracelet which actually feels pretty nice and solid. I've been feeling excessively lazy at home this week so I just haven't gotten around to removing the extra links to resize it.

Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminado View Post
    @LesserBlackDog Your Seamaster is gorgeous! Makes me miss mine all the more.

Fall layers with the Seiko.

Yours is more special! I thought you were supposed to have gotten it back recently?

This is the quartz AT so it's not quite as fancy as the automatic (painted logo and markers instead of applied) but I think what most people regard as "downgrades" actually give it a slightly more toolish look.
    Ben

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Yours is more special! I thought you were supposed to have gotten it back recently?

This is the quartz AT so it's not quite as fancy as the automatic (painted logo and markers instead of applied) but I think what most people regard as "downgrades" actually give it a slightly more toolish look.
    The overall look gives me vibes of Seiko Monster mixed in with the Seamaster, I really dig it actually. And my watch should be in by this Friday (some complications arose in the re-servicing process); expect pictures!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    I really dig the look of the Aqua Terra and there are a lot of different dial/hand combinations out there in the wild to pick from. Some even look a bit sporty like the 231.10.42.21.01.002 which has the yellow minute markers and seconds hand (one of my favorites).

Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)
    Some better pics... at the gym

In the car

Ben