Page 50 of 474 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 4736

Thread: What watch I wore today

  1. #491
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    944
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    That's a gorgeous speedy! Very nice.

  2. #492
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    507
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)
    Cheapo Timex on a #8 chromexcel NATO that I just finished making!



    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

  3. #493
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,219
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Charles View Post
    Cheapo Timex on a #8 chromexcel NATO that I just finished making!



    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Nice work! that strap looks great! Where'd you get the leather from?

  4. #494
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    507
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drocpsu View Post
    Nice work! that strap looks great! Where'd you get the leather from?
    A seller on Etsy. They sold a lot of 14 or so straps, so I have more. Only about half are long enough to meet the 377mm total length for a NATO though. I might make a Zulu strap out of one of the shorter pieces.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

  5. #495
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,219
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Charles View Post
    A seller on Etsy. They sold a lot of 14 or so straps, so I have more. Only about half are long enough to meet the 377mm total length for a NATO though. I might make a Zulu strap out of one of the shorter pieces.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    The 2-piece chromexcel strap I made for my Seamaster is holding up awesome as well. What weight leather did you use for this one?

  6. #496
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    507
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drocpsu View Post
    The 2-piece chromexcel strap I made for my Seamaster is holding up awesome as well. What weight leather did you use for this one?
    It's about 2mm thick. Not sure how that works out in weight.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

  7. #497
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,499
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quoted
    618 Post(s)
    New watch day! Was looking to get a dressy white dialed watch. Fit the bill perfectly.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BK6O9uejQfL/

  8. #498
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    944
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    Nice! I have C Ward trident on the way, not sure when it's going to ship though. Was originally up for pre order for end of August, they recently pushed it out to the end of September.

  9. #499
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)


    Submariner with black rubber strap


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #500
    Super Moderator LesserBlackDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,539
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2080 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherbuerman View Post


    Submariner with black rubber strap


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You seem to be having a problem with your 9 o'clock index. The lume is floating around on top of the seconds hand....

    I would recommend you send that in to an RSC for service... assuming it is real.
    Ben

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •