Page 450 of 459 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 4581

Thread: What watch I wore today

  1. #4491
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    787
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    252 Post(s)
    @DocDave

    Thanks! I always enjoy wearing it. It isn’t the nicest piece in my collection, but it still gives me joy. I will never sell it because it was a gift from my wife.

  2. #4492
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    787
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    252 Post(s)
    .

    Showing off a new strap as much as the watch. Crafter Blue for Seiko-black with red trim. I am pretty impressed for the price!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #4493
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    275
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfmacgas View Post
    Rocking a seiko myself

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    I love that Seiko. Sorry I missed it when the limited edition sold out. Interesting strap...

  4. #4494
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafer28 View Post
    I miss my Sinn! Sent the 903 back to Germany for service.

    I have owned this 556 in the past. I loved it but felt it was redundant to my B&R 123
    How long does it take to get to Germany and back? I gave my sub in for service locally and they're taking 5 to 6 weeks, feels super long without the watch!

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  5. #4495
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by motosacto View Post
    I love that Seiko. Sorry I missed it when the limited edition sold out. Interesting strap...
    Yeah I had been keeping an eye on it as well, just picked it up 2nd hand. Its a little bit large for a dressier watch, but it's super fun to watch the dial play with the light. Liking it even more than I thought I would

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  6. #4496
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    787
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    252 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfmacgas View Post
    How long does it take to get to Germany and back? I gave my sub in for service locally and they're taking 5 to 6 weeks, feels super long without the watch!

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    12-14 weeks plus shipping. It’s a very long time and I miss my 903 dearly. I opted to do it right because it is the vintage Lemania movement, and I heard so many bad things about the US affiliate. Hopefully I will get it back late October/early November

  7. #4497
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafer28 View Post
    12-14 weeks plus shipping. It’s a very long time and I miss my 903 dearly. I opted to do it right because it is the vintage Lemania movement, and I heard so many bad things about the US affiliate. Hopefully I will get it back late October/early November
    Oooh painful but good call sending to Germany man. I probably would have done the same. What'd you think of the 556i when you had it? I just got mine, but had always thought it was interesting. I think it's the smallest lug to lug I've owned

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  8. #4498
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    787
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quoted
    252 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfmacgas View Post
    Oooh painful but good call sending to Germany man. I probably would have done the same. What'd you think of the 556i when you had it? I just got mine, but had always thought it was interesting. I think it's the smallest lug to lug I've owned

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    I loved it. The case and bracelet were spectacular. The dial was a little to similar to my B&R so it hit the chopping block when my grail came up for sale(Rolex GMT Mater II). For the price, I can’t think of a better watch out there.

  9. #4499
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)
    1977 Thunderbird

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  10. #4500
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)
    Victorinox on green today




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •