Page 152 of 495 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 4948

Thread: What watch I wore today

  1. #1511
    Dappered Veteran Vicious49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    3,617
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Quoted
    568 Post(s)
    Omega 2531.80 for me today.


  2. #1512
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    387
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    119 Post(s)
    That Casio looks surprisingly classy. I'm working on a dive watch from eBay. Will post if I get it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #1513
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,809
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1158 Post(s)
    Switched to the Deaumar Ensign yesterday to head to the pool. Haven't decided on today's watch but this seiko mod or the green Borealis are the top contenders.

  4. #1514
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,224
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious49 View Post
    Omega 2531.80 for me today.

    looking great!

  5. #1515
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    665
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)
    There are some beautiful dive watches that you guys have posted, but I seriously can't think of a reason I would buy a different one now that I have the Casio that @DocDave posted. It's so nice for so little money.

  6. #1516
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,224
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)
    Also in the Casio Club today.


  7. #1517
    Super Moderator DocDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    3,954
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1523 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious49 View Post
    Omega 2531.80 for me today.

    Very nice watch. I'm definitely going to have to add one to my collection.

    In the meantime it's a speedy kind of day.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #1518
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,743
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quoted
    737 Post(s)
    http://imgur.com/a/ijiyC

    Purged the collection, so from now on, you guys will have a 1/3 chance of guessing which watch I'm wearing! All Orient, L to R the mako, adventurer and polaris.

    Mako is the beater, adventurer is the versatile mid range and polaris is the dressier watch.

    I can wear a brown strap with about 80% of my shoes and natos with the other 20% or when I get bored of the polaris.

    Took inspiration from Vicious49's clearing of watches. I will eventually, and much more deliberately add more.

    For those curious, this is what I sold off:
    Seiko SNZJ57 (have a buyer)
    Hamilton Khaki King (have a buyer)
    Orient Bambino (sold)
    Orient Explorer (still for sale)

  9. #1519
    Varsity Member Alex.C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    396
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    127 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scofield View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/ijiyC

    Purged the collection, so from now on, you guys will have a 1/3 chance of guessing which watch I'm wearing! All Orient, L to R the mako, adventurer and polaris.

    Mako is the beater, adventurer is the versatile mid range and polaris is the dressier watch.
    That's a pretty versatile group. Should serve you well. What are you hoping to add to it?

  10. #1520
    Dappered Veteran Vicious49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    3,617
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Quoted
    568 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scofield View Post
    Took inspiration from Vicious49's clearing of watches. I will eventually, and much more deliberately add more.

    For those curious, this is what I sold off:
    Seiko SNZJ57 (have a buyer)
    Hamilton Khaki King (have a buyer)
    Orient Bambino (sold)
    Orient Explorer (still for sale)
    Nice! I actually just picked up an Oris Divers Sixty Five. I'm a sucker for vintage looking watches. I have like 6 watches I need to unload.

    - Tudor North Flag
    - Tag F1
    - VSA Infantry Vintage
    - vintage Longines that's not worth it for me to service
    - Hamilton Jazzmaster
    - that Huckberry watch I have up in the BST

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •